User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
Company News: Page (1) of 1 - 01/14/13 Email this story to a friend. email article Print this page (Article printing at MyDmn.com).print page

Alexia Echevarria, of the Reality TV Hit, The House Wives of Miami, and Editor of Venue Magazine, Will Be Seen in a Series of Weightloss Commercials on Bravo   By PRWEB

Miami, FL (PRWEB) January 14, 2013

Alexia Echevarria, star of the hit show, The House Wives of Miami and Editor of Venue Magazine, will be seen in a series of TV commercials on high volume stations including BRAVO. Alexia will apeal to Miami housewives, mothers, and working professionals who needed the extra help to lose weight.

"I signed up to the program because Alexia claimed to have had success. I have lost close to 100 pounds in 6 months and I'm not done yet. I feel like a woman again," says Janet Hernandez who was one of many patient that participated in the TV commercial. "Seeing Alexia at the shoot was out of a movie. I watch the Housewives of Miami and she is more beatiful in person and most important such a down to each person. She took pictures with all of the patients at the shoot."

Alexia said, "I am so happy to see so many patients who were willing to participate in this commercial tell their story. I am pleased to be behind a real weight loss with real doctors. If you come to Doctorsdietcenter.com and follow the program you will lose weight."

For Questions please contact info(at)doctorsdietcenter(dot)com or call 305-777-1767 C/O Marketing Department

Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/1/prweb10319681.htm.

Page: 1

null
Keywords:economy, business and finance,financial and business service,business enterprises,business (general),diet,lifestyle and leisure,lifestyle (house and home)
Related Sites: IBC News ,   BN - Broadcast Newsroom ,   Oceania ,   DMN Newswire ,   BN - Avid ,   VideoBasedTutorials
Related Newsletter: DMN Newsletter ,   Waveform Newsletter ,   Digital Media Net ,   DMNForums ,   Tutorial Finder ,   Review Seeker ,   BN - Broadcast Newswire

DMO TEXT LINKS
(Click here to place a textlink on this site)

Get 10 days of free unlimited access to lynda.com.
What do you want to learn today? Online video tutorials to help you learn software, creative, and business skills.
Click Here!

@ Copyright, 2014 Digital Media Online, AllRights Reserved