User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
Alien Tribes We Are Here Offers Emotionally Intense Electronica with Vocals and Catchy Beats in over 10 Genres   By PRWEB

(PRWEB) December 03, 2012

EXoBlue Records released 13 songs for Alien Tribes debut electronica album We Are Here that are available through digital download from major on-line websites. Alien Tribe is the electronic music project of songwriter, performer, engineer, mixer and producer Lia Shapiro. While the album boast a wide array of genres and rhythms, all these new songs are unified through the signature sound Lia creates as a producer.

My hope is that people will get an emotional experience when they hear my music. They may not always be able to identify it, categorize it or come up with a genre, but they know for sure it creates a feeling and thats what I want them to remember stated music artist Shapiro who worked on this project for over five years.

All Alien Tribe songs feature originally engineered sounds that Lia designs herself combined with a variety of rhythms some of which are dance like while others more relaxing. Lia is one of only a handful of women songwriters who also mix, engineer and produce music. Her signature sound is completed with multi-layered vocals that mix inventive lyrics with whaling, chanting and other uses of the voice all deftly mixed to create an emotional feeling in the listener.