User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
Company News: Page (1) of 1 - 02/05/13 Email this story to a friend. email article Print this page (Article printing at MyDmn.com).print page

Annuity Expert Redesigns Website Providing Better Experience for Investors at StanTheAnnuityMan.com   By PRWEB

(PRWEB) February 05, 2013

Annuity expert, Stan The Annuity Man, is proud to announce the launch of his newly redesigned website now offering features that provide a better user experience for investors looking to learn more about their annuity options. As the national consumer advocate for everything annuities, investors can now access important financial information at their fingertips in the privacy of their own home.

My goal with the Stan The Annuity Man website is to provide the consumer with a one stop shop for annuity information, with the comfort of knowing that they will not be called or hassled, says Stan.

New features on Stan The Annuity Man has provided on their newly redesigned website include a new, hassle free and proprietary IncomeNow and IncomeLater quote system that provides a listing of the best national quotes. Annuities are developed for two types of income Immediate (income now) and Target Date (income later). To determine which annuity is right, there are two possible questions an investor can ask themselves, according to Stan The Annuity Man: What will an initial lump sum of money provide? or What do I need to do for a certain amount of dollars per month for the rest of my life.

@ Copyright, 2015 Digital Media Online, AllRights Reserved