|Page (1) of 1 - 10/26/12||email article||print page|
(PRWEB) October 26, 2012
Attorney Brian Clemmons of the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin will give a presentation at the upcoming continuing legal education seminar Advanced Personal Injury: Mastering Your Practice.
The seminar for attorneys, in-house counsel and insurance professionals will take place on Oct. 31 at the Hilton North Raleigh on Wake Forest Road. Presentations will offer in-depth analysis of theory and strategy used to determine damages and call on experts in personal injury cases.
Some other topics of discussion include:
- How to select the right experts to help with the technical aspects of a case
- How to prepare experts for deposition and testimony
- How to make the best use of testimony to provide damages
- How to handle objections to strengthen your case
- How to examine opposing witnesses
- How to maintain an ethical practice
- Legal updates and the future of personal injury law