User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
Billboard Recording Artist, YouTube Video Sensation, & Out Music Award Nominee, Matt Zarley, Gets Sentimental On His New Holiday Single, "One More Christmas With You"   By PRWEB

Hollywood, CA (PRWEB) November 30, 2012

Billboard recording artist, Broadway veteran and People Magazine Hottest Bachelor Matt Zarley has received critical acclaim as an LGBT artist for more than a decade. In his first new recording since his highly acclaimed Change Begins With Me project, Zarley gets sentimental on his heartfelt holiday original, One More Christmas With You.

Written by Zarley, Shoshana Bean (Superhero, Broadways WICKED) and Aron Forbes (X Factor), One More Christmas With You is a nostalgic love letter to a past love that had its share of heartbreak. Despite that, he would give anything and everything for just one more Christmas together. The track was produced by Forbes & Chris Spilfogel. Critics have already begun praising this soon to be modern holiday classic: But while Matt Zarley aptly captures these emotions within his devastatingly honest & raw single One More Christmas With You, he does so with such exquisite beauty & simplicity that you end up appreciating the wonder of his musical talent rather than feeling any sense of despondency. Set to a simple but effective instrumental that showcases a beautiful, chiming, mellifluous piano melody alongside Matt's evocative & emotive vocals, it's a reminder of the power of restraint & respect for letting the tune & lyrics stand on their own. It takes me back to a time when music was a glorious narrative and Matt has the ability to turn any tale into a masterpiece of tender theatre.

Zarley has a lot to celebrate this season. His video Trust Me was just awarded the RightOut TV Music & Video Award for Best Video, while Change Begins With Me was named Best Song So Far. He also just received 4 Out Music Award nominations including Best Pop Song, Single of the Year, Album of the Year (all for Change Begins With Me) and Video of the Year for Trust Me."