User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
Company News: Page (1) of 1 - 12/25/12 Email this story to a friend. email article Print this page (Article printing at MyDmn.com).print page

Bostons Locally Recognized Hip-Hop Artist, Kae-Z, Records 1st Promotional Demo Music CD   By PRWEB

Boston, Massachusetts (PRWEB) December 26, 2012

Kae-Z (KZ), the newly talented and diverse rap artist whos been admirable in the arena of hip-hop music releases his first 23 song CD to include his newest, Chelsea Dreams, Never Fall Off, and Put it Down Freestyle.

Kae-Z has an unparalleled music style, engineers most of his own work, and writes his own songs. Because he sings from the heart, he knows just when to motivate his audience by using deep metaphors so they can listen along and nod their heads to his beats. When preforming, the diversity in his style of music arouses the fans and notably, his music and talent is greatly appreciated. Kae-Zs inspiration comes from lyrical rappers such as Nas, Jay-Z, Drake, Joe Buddens as well as other new rappers in the industry, such as SwaggaBoyLos and J.Cole.

"My aspiration is to work with a premier music production company where I will not only be able to be acknowledged within the industry, but become a valuable addition to the company who produces my music professionally", said Kae-Z.

@ Copyright, 2015 Digital Media Online, AllRights Reserved