User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
Company News: Page (1) of 1 - 01/27/13 Email this story to a friend. email article Print this page (Article printing at MyDmn.com).print page

CTC Media Appoints New Chief Marketing Officer By Globenewswire

MOSCOW, Jan. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CTC Media, Inc. ("CTC Media" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:CTCM), Russia's leading independent media company, has announced the appointment of Elmira Makhmutova as Chief Marketing Officer. She was previously Marketing Director of the Peretz channel. Maksim Pobedin, former Deputy Marketing Director of Peretz, will take Elmira's previous position.

Elmira has been with СЕС Media for 5 years. In her new position, she will be responsible for further development of strategic marketing, ATL, BTL, online marketing, regional marketing, as well as marketing communications in the CIS and the other countries in which CTC-International operates.

Boris Podolsky, CTC Media's CEO, commented: "During her time with the Company, Elmira has proven to be a professional of the highest caliber. She managed on-air marketing at CTC Media and was in charge of DTV promotion. The channel was later rebranded to Peretz under her supervision and received high praise in professional circles, including winning a number of prestigious awards at the Promax UK competition, as well as being included in the Russian edition of Forbes as one of the best Russian new brands. I am sure that she will get to grips with all the challenges ahead. On behalf of the whole Company, I would like to congratulate Elmira on her new position."

Elmira Makhmutova commented: "I would like to thank the CTC Media management for their faith in me. It is a huge responsibility and there is a lot of work ahead, but I am confident that the experience I have acquired working in various position over the years will help me drive the Company forward."

@ Copyright, 2015 Digital Media Online, AllRights Reserved