|Page (1) of 1 - 11/10/12||email article||print page|
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) November 11, 2012
Ethylene oxide (EO) is an organic heterocyclic chemical ranking only second to polyethylene (PE) and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) among ethylene industrial derivatives, with extensive applications in the production of ethylene glycol (EG), surfactant, polycarboxylate water reducer, ethanolamine, etc.
In 2011, the ethylene oxide capacity approximated 27.5 million tons around the globe, mainly in Asia-Pacific, North America, Middle East, etc.; the consumption reached 22.5 million tons approximately, in particular, Asia featured the largest consumption. During 2005-2011, the capacity of ethylene oxide and commodity ethylene oxide presented rapid growth tendency in China, and reached 4.043 million tons and 1.653 million tons respectively by the end of 2011. Over 50% capacity was distributed in East China, corresponding to the supply and distribution characteristics of raw material ethylene. In 2011, 34.5% of Chinas ethylene capacity was distributed in East China, approximating 52.82 million tons; the apparent consumption amounted to 16.33 million tons.
At present, the domestic EO facilities all co-produce ethylene glycol basically. In 2011, the consumption of Ethylene Oxide in China approximated more than 2.6 million tons, in particular, the EO consumed by ethylene glycol contributed 68% or so, followed by nonionic surfactant, with share approximating 8%. Along with the expansion of application width and depth, it is predicted that consumption of EO will reach 5 million tons by 2015, with AAGR between 2011-2015 hitting 17.5%.
In 2011, the ranking of the top 10 enterprises by EO capacity in China remained basically the same. Ranked by equivalent EO capacity, Zhenhai Refining & Chemical Company was still No.1 in 2011, accounting for 650,000 tons or 16.1% of the total capacity; the second place went to Shanghai Petrochemical Company Limited, accounting for 13.1% of the total capacity, followed by SINOPEC SABIC TianJin Petrochemical, CNOOC and Shell Petrochemicals Company Limited and Yangzi Petrochemical Company Limited. When ranked by the capacity of commodity EO, top three companies were China Sanjiang Fine Chemicals Company Limited (ranking 3rd in 2010), Yangzi Petrochemical Company Limited and Shanghai Petrochemical Company Limited. In particular, China Sanjiang Fine Chemicals Company Limited is not only Chinas largest privately-owned EO producer, but also the largest AEO surfactant producer.
This report mainly involves the following contents:
- Supply and demand, regional distribution, import and export, market price, competition pattern of EO industry around the globe and in China;
- Development status, demand and supply, competition pattern, market price and development prospect of upstream and downstream (ethylene glycol, surfactant, high performance polycarboxylate water reducer, polysilicon cutting fluid, ethanolamine and taurine) of EO in China;
- Operation, EO business and development prospect of 8 EO manufacturers and 7 deep processing enterprises in China.
Buy your copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/204168-china-ethylene-oxide-eo-industry-report-2012-2014.html
Major Points from Table of Contents:
- Ethylene Oxide (EO) Overview
- China EO Industry Development Overview
- EO Upstream
- Downstream Deep Processing of EO
- Key Ethylene Oxide Manufacturers:
2. Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Company
3. Sinopec Yangzi Petrochemical Company
4. CNOOC and Shell Petrochemicals Company Limited
5. Jilin Petrochemical
6. BASF-YPC Company Limited
7. China North Industries Group Corporation (CNGC)
8. China Sanjiang Fine Chemicals Company Limited
- Ethylene Oxide Deep Processing Enterprises:
2. Sasol (China) Chemical Co., Ltd.
3. Liaoning Oxiranchem, Inc.
4. Liaoning Kelong Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
5. Jiangsu Sobute New Materials Co., Ltd.
6. Xiamen Academy of Building Research Group
7. Qianjiang Yongan Pharmaceutical
- List of Charts
Browse more reports from Chemicals Market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/chemicals/
Contact sales(at)reportsandreports(dot)com for further information.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/china-ethylene-oxide-eo/industry-forecasts/prweb10115135.htm.
Keywords:economy, business and finance,financial and business service,business enterprises,business (general),economy, business and finance,financial and business service,financial markets,commodity markets,business enterprises,business (general),inorganic chemical,organic chemical,biological and chemical weapons,economy, business and finance,financial and business service,business enterprises,corporations,business (general),society,Summer Asian Games,Winter Asian Games,market research,research and development,medical research,science and technology,applied science,material science,human science,natural science,philosophical science,research,science (general),animal science,micro science,,weather science,agricultural research and technology
Related Sites: Digital Game Developer , Digital Game Developer
Related Newsletter: Levels Newsletter , Levels Newsletter , DMNForums , DMNForums , Tutorial Finder , Tutorial Finder , Review Seeker , Review Seeker