User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
Business Issues: Page (1) of 1 - 01/04/13 Email this story to a friend. email article Print this page (Article printing at MyDmn.com).print page

Content Insider 262 - The New Consumer The Economy, Online World and Mobile Devices Changed it All By Miles Weston

"Then, they took everything about me and put it into a computer where they created this model of my mind. Yes! Using that model they managed to generate every thought I could possibly have in the next, say, 10 years." - Jeffrey Goines, "Twelve Monkeys," Universal Pictures, 1995

Depending on where you live on the planet things are good and getting better or bad and getting worse. Let me check my Facebook and Twitter accounts and get back to you on that.

If you want, you can check with the government and the bank but then...

It has been more than four years since the global economy took a downturn.

In the industrialized countries, that's long enough to let people train themselves into a new way of considering and buying things.

While the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) economies are growing rapidly, there's a new middle-class economy in emerging nations.

The two billion plus emerging nation consumers will spend about $7T and it is estimated that this will rise to $20T annually over the next decade.  

@ Copyright, 2015 Digital Media Online, AllRights Reserved