|Page (1) of 1 - 10/16/12||email article||print page|
St. Petersburg, FL (PRWEB) October 16, 2012
New technology is now enabling accurate and actionable qualitative call analysis that is helping marketers get more conversions from their phone calls, leading to more sales, revenues and profits.
Marketers spend a tremendous amount of money to generate leads, both online and by phone. Whether through TV infomercials, search, print, or other means, web leads are easy to analyze but phone leads traditionally have been difficult to score and review. This new eBook clearly explains how to enhance conversions from phone calls. Sections of this free eBook include:
- Inbound Calls vs. Web Leads: Which is Better?
- What is Qualitative Call Analytics?
- 10 Techniques to Increase Conversion Rates for DRTV and Online Marketers
2. Lead Scoring With Call Analytics
3. Pay-Per-Call Direct Response
4. Phone Sales Skill Analytics
5. Close Rate Analytics
6. Double Optimization Power with 800 Numbers and Call Analytics
7. Geographic Targeting With Qualitative Call Analytics
8. Remarketing Using Call Analytics
9. Google Analytics Conversion Paths
10. The Impact of Mobile Callers
- The Agency Perspective
Marketers finally have technology that can analyze and score their inbound calls, providing fast intelligence that can be used to make rapid changes to improve efficiency, says LogMyCalls Integrated Content Manager McKay Allen.