User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
Project Profile: Page (1) of 1 - 01/27/13 Email this story to a friend. email article Print this page (Article printing at MyDmn.com).print page

DaVinci Resolve Provides Color Correction for Short Horror Film 'Dead Man's Lake'

When colorist Patrick Inhofer was first contacted by the filmmakers for the short film horror anthology website BloodyCuts.co.uk, he knew right away that he wanted to be involved. The Bloody Cuts team shares a love and passion for horror films and has presented the anthology online as a free web series. They contacted Patrick to help spread the word about their short films.

"They asked me to take a look at their fifth film, 'Suckablood,' and share it in my weekly newsletter if I could," said Patrick.  "I thought it was a brilliant short.  I then watched the previous four films and could see a progression.  They were getting better and better with each one.  It was clear how talented they were, and I wanted to be a part of it."

Patrick featured their films in his newsletter but he knew he wanted to do something more.  As an accomplished colorist, and the founder of the website Tao of Color Grading.com, Patrick realized that he could put his professional skills to work, both by grading their films and by using them to teach aspiring colorists how to grade using the latest developments in color correction.

@ Copyright, 2015 Digital Media Online, AllRights Reserved