User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
Debt Collection Marketing Industry Leader John Nemo Speaks at Wisconsin Event   By PRWEB

St. Paul, Minnesota (PRWEB) January 08, 2013

John Nemo, Founder and CEO of Nemo Media Group, a debt collection marketing agency based out of St. Paul, Minnesota, recently spoke at the Wisconsin Collectors Association Annual Fall Conference to rave reviews. Nemo gave two presentations on subjects ranging from collection agency PR strategies to leveraging social media to win new clients and increase revenue.

"John helped me understand what I'm not using right now and made me realize there are opportunities out there that I'm not capitalizing on," said Pauline Kussart, conference attendee and owner of H.E. Stark Agency, an accounts receivable solutions firm headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin. "The most beneficial part was that after the presentation, I came outside to look for John to see when we could get a deal put together!"

Nemo Media Group provides debt collection marketing services including PR, video production, social media, SEO, sales/lead generation tools, content writing, website development, and more. John Nemo is the former PR Director for ACA International, the Association of Credit and Collection Professionals, which represents more than 5,000 debt collection agencies, creditors, debt buyers, attorneys and vendor affiliates. He is also a nationally-sought-after speaker in the debt collection industry.