User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
Company News: Page (1) of 1 - 12/22/12 Email this story to a friend. email article Print this page (Article printing at MyDmn.com).print page

Dutch Delight as Marc Houtzager and Sterrehofs Tamino Win the Seventh Leg of the Rolex FEI World Cup Jumping 2012/2013 Series at Olympia in London   By PRWEB

(PRWEB UK) 22 December 2012

Marc Houtzager brought his year to the perfect close when winning the seventh leg of the Rolex FEI World Cup Jumping 2012/2013 Western European League series at London, Olympia (GBR) today, writes Louise Parkes. Riding Sterrehofs Tamino, the Dutchman went fourth in the eight-horse jump-off and clinched it with the smoothest of rides.

Runner-up spot went to Malin Baryard-Johnsson with H&M Tornesch, and the Swedish star has now moved to within sight of a qualifying spot for the series Final on her home turf in Gothenburg, Sweden next April. Peter Charles slotted into third, and it was a particularly creditable performance from the man who helped clinch team gold for Great Britain at the London 2012 Olympic Games. Partnering a new ride, the 10 year old French-bred mare Murkas Odie de Frevent, Charles is only just back in action after undergoing surgery in September.

Houtzager said it looks like London is the place to be for me! I won team silver at the Olympic Games and now Ive had my first World Cup win here. Its a great win for me, and it is especially great because it is the last show of the year!

@ Copyright, 2015 Digital Media Online, AllRights Reserved