|Page (1) of 1 - 11/18/12||email article||print page|
Ellesmere Port, Merseyside (PRWEB UK) 18 November 2012
Event Marketing Solutions (EMS) is taking a global life sciences technology firm on the road to engage food safety testing, biomedical research and pharmaceutical brands across Europe.
AB SCIEX, the world leader in life science analytical technologies, commissioned a specially-designed laboratory-on-wheels from EMS for a roadshow promotions tour of European countries to promote mass spectrometers to new and existing customers.
The MASStastic Voyage roadshows will take scientists out on the road with AB SCIEXs laboratory solutions for three weeks from the end of October 2012, with the major part of the tour in the first half of 2013. It will visit a host of locations including client and public sites as well as science parks.
EMS designed and fitted out the MASStastic Voyage exhibition trailer to house AB SCIEXs LC/MS/MS instrumentation and enable live product demonstrations. The display trailer has three separate spaces:
- a registration point incorporating iPads and plasma screens with interactive games and information
- a product zone where visitors can witness the state-of-the-art technologies
- a demonstration area where people can get hands-on with the equipment.
There is also a flexible meeting area in the exhibition unit, designed for one-to-one meetings or for use as a private space for staff.
EMS Client Services Director, Justin Isles said: The European MASStastic Voyage tour is another prime example of how our display trailer solutions are providing innovative ways for technology companies to take heavy, complex equipment to existing and potential clients so that they can trial it for themselves.
AB SCIEX products are of particularly high value, as well heavyweight and used for sensitive analysis, so we were challenged to find a way to make their lab-on-wheels safe and secure when in transit. The solution is stunning. The environment is high-tech and spacious with a scientific edge. It makes the most of the technology, providing a valuable environment for visitors to learn and get to grips with the kit in their own time.
Steve Taylor, Market Development Manager at AB SCIEX added: We have enjoyed great success with a tour in the US and so it really was a natural step for us to want to extend into Europe. EMS has proved a perfect partner, ensuring high spec design and fit out of a vehicle, as well as planning, logistics and delivery of a complex tour. It has also provided us with the opportunity to support our product partner brands Phenomenex and Peak Scientific.
This will be a unique, must-attend experience for visitors as we have invited them to bring along liquid samples so that they can trial the product for themselves, witnessing our solutions first hand. The MASStastic Voyage exhibition vehicle enables us to provide a mobile lab experience during the day, which makes way for a hospitality space in the evening, so we get the best of both worlds.
- Two-stage tour aimed at existing and potential clients in food safety testing, environmental analysis, academic research, forensic toxicology and pharmaceuticals
o Part 2 Q1 and Q2 across Southern and Eastern Europe
- High-tech fit out of Voyage 1 vehicle with three distinct areas including registration, product information and live demonstration
- Private VIP events on client sites as well as in public locations for engaging a wider audience
- Opportunity to promote product partner brands Phenomenex and Peak Scientific
Notes to editors
- Event Marketing Solutions Ltd (EMS) plan, supply and implement international vehicle based roadshows tailor-made to clients needs - this enables them to engage directly with their customers.
- EMS own and operate the largest and most versatile fleet of exhibition trailers in Europe and use their roadshow experience to put clients products and services directly in front of their target audiences - wherever they are in the world
- Other brands that are using EMS to deliver B2B EMEA campaigns include Ciena and Infinera
For further information, please contact: Clare Schofield 07792 429227, email clares (at) judgeandhoward (dot) com or Kate Price at EMS, 0151 350 1509 email kate.price (at) eventms (dot) com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/eventmarketingsolutions/ab-sciex-lab-on-wheels/prweb10142990.htm.
Related Sites: Digital Game Developer
Related Newsletter: Levels Newsletter , DMNForums , Tutorial Finder , Review Seeker