User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
Company News: Page (1) of 1 - 02/16/13 Email this story to a friend. email article Print this page (Article printing at MyDmn.com).print page

Facebook/FindBigfoot (FB/FB) Announces the Winner for the 2012 Bigfoot Field Researcher of the Year is Rick Dyer   By PRWEB

Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) February 16, 2013

The team from FB/FB hotly debated their final choice because each nominee contributed something unique to the overall Bigfoot field research in 2012. In the end, Dyer received the award based The Camper Video that shows a Bigfoot eating near a tree in a San Antonio, Texas campsite.

Dyer claims to have shot and killed the Bigfoot after recording the video on September 6, 2012 in San Antonio, Texas.

Musky Allen, a Bigfoot skeptic, recently confirmed he witnessed the Bigfoot body. There is absolutely no way I could have been hoaxed. I have never been so shocked in my entire life. I am still trying to grasp the whole matter. This had been a massive living, breathing, flesh and blood creature that had died and had been carefully embalmed and an undergone some procedures.

@ Copyright, 2015 Digital Media Online, AllRights Reserved