|Page (1) of 1 - 11/20/12||email article||print page|
Jacksonville, FL (PRWEB) November 20, 2012
Gate Precast, celebrating over thirty years experience in precast concrete design and fabrication, announces its 2013 AIA-registered courses which can be presented in design professionals offices or at Gate Precast plants where designers can take advantage of educational tours of the manufacturing process and the new Precast Concrete Design Centers which have been developed at each of Gate's six architectural precast concrete facilities.
Gate Precast, an AIA/CES Registered Provider since 2004, has created six continuing education courses that offer designers valuable information about new technologies and innovations in precast design in addition to assisting them in earning AIA/CES learning units many of which offer Sustainable Design (SD) credits.
Course topics and learning units are as follows:
- Architectural BIM Design & Detailing Case Studies: Features a case study on Perot Museum of Nature & Science in Dallas, TX (1.0 AIA LU/HSW)
- Basics of Architectural Precast for Contractors and Designers (1.0 AIA LU/HSW)
- Architectural Precast Aesthetic Solutions (1.0 AIA LU/HSW)
- Sustainable Precast Solutions (1.5 AIA LU/HSW/SD)
- Achieving Aesthetic Goals with Inlaid Clay Products (1.0 AIA LU/HSW/SD)
- Designing Building Envelope Systems with Architectural Precast (1.0 AIA LU/HSW/SD)