User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
Generously Sponsored by Nichols College, Comedian Mike Birbiglia Returns to Hometown Area in National Touring Comedy Show at The Hanover Theatre on February 8   By PRWEB

Worcester, MA (PRWEB) January 28, 2013

Comedian and Shrewsbury, MA native, Mike Birbiglia, is extending the nationwide tour of his award-winning Off-Broadway show, MIKE BIRBIGLIA'S MY GIRLFRIEND'S BOYFRIEND to theatres and performing arts centers in twenty-eight additional cities. Birbiglia will perform at The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts in Worcester on Friday, February 8 at 7:30pm.

Birbiglia originally performed MY GIRLFRIEND'S BOYFRIEND for fifteen weeks at the Barrow Street Theatre, from March 18, 2011 to June 25th, 2011. The show won the Lucille Lortel Award for Outstanding Solo Performance, and was nominated for the Drama Desk and Outer Critics Circle Awards. Mike has just come back from a two week sold out run at the Soho Theatre in London that garnered four star reviews from The Guardian, The Independent, The London Evening Standard and The Times.

In MIKE BIRBIGLIA'S MY GIRLFRIEND'S BOYFRIEND, the storytelling comedian shares a lifetime of romantic blunders and miscues that most adults would spend a lifetime trying to forget. On this painfully honest and hysterical journey, Mike struggles to find reason in an area where it may be impossible to find love.