User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
Company News: Page (1) of 1 - 11/19/12 Email this story to a friend. email article Print this page (Article printing at MyDmn.com).print page

Hollywood Video Production Company Seven Pictures Receives Glowing Recommendation from Powerhouse Consulting Firm   By PRWEB

Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) November 19, 2012

Seven Pictures is pleased to be able to feature an impassioned new testimonial from a satisfied client, consulting industry firm Senn Delaney. Marketing Director Jane Ayers has offered her praises in a new video case study where she validates the quality professional video production services provided by Seven Pictures.

For Jane Ayers, selecting Seven Pictures was an easy decision, Its my reputation thats on the line when I bring in a vendor to work with me and my company they have to be high quality, high trust, and high value vendor that we know we can partner with for a very long time.

The Los Angeles based video production company specializes in creating a cinematic look and feel to corporate video production and training videos. They remain committed to a comprehensive approach that pair traditional techniques with the latest technology.

@ Copyright, 2015 Digital Media Online, AllRights Reserved