User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
Company News: Page (1) of 1 - 01/22/13 Email this story to a friend. email article Print this page (Article printing at MyDmn.com).print page

I Hate My Kitchen Chooses FauxWoodBeams.com for Its Latest Makeover   By PRWEB

Deer Park, NY (PRWEB) January 22, 2013

Yet again, FauxWoodBeams.com was chosen to participate in a makeover project for a TV design show. I Hate My Kitchen from DIY Network, a Scripps Howard Broadcasting station, selected unfinished faux timber beams from FauxWoodBeams.com for its new episode debuting Tuesday, January 22, 2013.

Design shows love us because our faux beams are so much easier and faster to install, which is essential for the programs with a timed makeover. Even better, the home owner gets the long-lasting beauty of our authentically textured beams without the intensive maintenance real wood can require. Its a win/win all around, said Steve Barron, president of FauxWoodBeams.com.

For this episode, I Hate My Kitchen was helping Chris and Kristin renovate a foreclosure they purchased. The couple had spent several months renovating the interior of the 20th century home, but the out of date and bland kitchen intimidated them. Luckily, licensed contractor and host of I Hate My Kitchen James Young came to the rescue.

@ Copyright, 2015 Digital Media Online, AllRights Reserved