User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
Company News: Page (1) of 1 - 02/11/13 Email this story to a friend. email article Print this page (Article printing at MyDmn.com).print page

LIMEY Director Nick Jones Has "Fishy Fishy" Fun In New Spot For McDonald's
DMN Newswire--2013-2-11--LIMEY Director Nick Jones had "Fishy Fishy" fun, shooting a new commercial for global fast food chain, McDonald's. The :30 spot combines creative humor and playfulness, showcasing McDonald's new "Fish McBites." Nick Jones' directorial talents lend to good taste and a good time. A seamless collaboration with the McDonald's brand, which campaigns on the slogan "I'm lovin it," the new spot is sure to leave you feeling that way.

View "Fishy Fishy" here: http://wdrv.it/14Chhk2

"This was a great idea, and I think we pulled it off in a light-hearted and realistic way," explains Jones. "We saw an awful lot of cast; there's a lot of talent out there! And we ended up with some great people. The Agency was a dream; really funny, very cool and totally trusting to work with. Great ideas were going back and forth. The crew was superb, really on it, and a pleasure to work with also. I shot loads of options, tons of coverage, and we all couldn't get the song out of our heads by the end of the day!"

@ Copyright, 2015 Digital Media Online, AllRights Reserved