User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
Layne Publications Announces a New Way to Learn the Guitar, Mandolin or Banjo From Home and offers Free Songs!   By PRWEB

Greenville, SC (PRWEB) November 26, 2012

Layne Publications, the premier source for bluegrass tabs including, mandolin tablature, banjo tab and bluegrass gospel guitar tabs, is pleased to announce an innovative way to take professional lessons from the comfort of home.

Since 2005 Layne Publications has been providing quality instruction to those wishing to learn bluegrass music. Started by Jordan Layne Bourland as a way to provide a solution to learning to play with an entire band without the stress of stepping out to do it the first time. "I remember what it was like going to bluegrass jams each week. They would always play songs I didn't know and so each week I would rush home to try to learn them all before the next week's jam came around. Back then there weren't mp3's or many TABs around." says Jordan. "I didn't have any trouble learning the breaks to the songs but the backup and the overall "jam ethics" of playing with a band were very hard to learn on my own. That is why I started Layne Publications. To provide professionally recorded MP3 backing tracks both with and without each instrument to allow the student to play along with an entire band. I also wanted these songs to be recorded at about 75% of the speed that they would be played at the jams. This would allow the student to learn the songs and get them down without being left in the dust, so to speak" continues Jordan.

Visit Layne Publications today for 5 free songs and purchase additional songs for only $2.99 each.