User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
Let's Talk TV with Author Barbara Barnett Launches New Mobile App   By PRWEB

Chicago, IL (PRWEB) November 26, 2012

Author Barbara Barnett announced today the launch of her Let's Talk TV iOS mobile app designed to help fans stay engaged and up to date with her entertainment blog radio show and website. With the Let's Talk TV mobile app, users can research past episodes, listen live, view upcoming schedule and follow Ms. Barnett on all social media outlets. Let's Talk TV mobile is designed for those who wish to stay up to date with the topics and guests that appear weekly on the Let's Talk TV Blog Talk Radio Show and website.

The app allows one to:

• Listen to past podcasts as well as listen to live podcasts each week.
  • Record live podcastss as well as join in on the Fan Wall for discussions on blog topics.
  • Follow along with the Let's Talk TV blog.
  • Share episodes and blog postings to social networks.
  • Access the nearly 600 articles Barbara has written for Blogcritics Magazine.

"I am incredibly excited to offer this app free of charge to my growing fanbase. Anyone can leave me a message, comment on my latest show or blog (or anything else), and keep up to date on the show schedule and my speaking gigs." notes Ms. Barnett "The app makes it easy to find me and stay current on all the latest news."