User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
Company News: Page (1) of 1 - 11/26/12 Email this story to a friend. email article Print this page (Article printing at MyDmn.com).print page

Let's Talk TV with Author Barbara Barnett Launches New Mobile App   By PRWEB

Chicago, IL (PRWEB) November 26, 2012

Author Barbara Barnett announced today the launch of her Let's Talk TV iOS mobile app designed to help fans stay engaged and up to date with her entertainment blog radio show and website. With the Let's Talk TV mobile app, users can research past episodes, listen live, view upcoming schedule and follow Ms. Barnett on all social media outlets. Let's Talk TV mobile is designed for those who wish to stay up to date with the topics and guests that appear weekly on the Let's Talk TV Blog Talk Radio Show and website.

The app allows one to:

• Listen to past podcasts as well as listen to live podcasts each week.
  • Record live podcastss as well as join in on the Fan Wall for discussions on blog topics.
  • Follow along with the Let's Talk TV blog.
  • Share episodes and blog postings to social networks.
  • Access the nearly 600 articles Barbara has written for Blogcritics Magazine.

"I am incredibly excited to offer this app free of charge to my growing fanbase. Anyone can leave me a message, comment on my latest show or blog (or anything else), and keep up to date on the show schedule and my speaking gigs." notes Ms. Barnett "The app makes it easy to find me and stay current on all the latest news."

The app works in conjunction with the Blog Talk Radio format, with feedback and engagement on daily and weekly posting activities that provide a continuous resource for fans of the shows discussed. Let's Talk TV offers its listeners an additional outlet for fans to have a behind the scenes look at some of their favorite shows. Television shows such as Elementary, House MD, Once Upon A Time and Stargate Universe are just a sampling of the show topics discussed each week. The platform further promotes engagement by allowing fans to share directly to social media outlets without leaving the application.

For more information, go to: http://letstalktv.barbarabarnett.com/

About Barbara Barnett
Barbara is a Chicago-based entertainment journalist and blogger. Her newly minted blog Let's Talk TV is already becoming a hit, and its sister radio show Let's Talk TV is THE weekly place to talk about television and more. Shes conducted interviews with dozens of one-on-ones with some of the best Hollywood has to offer, including actors, writers, showrunners, producers and directors. Her definitive book on the TV series House has won critical and fanbase praise. She is also an experienced op-ed writer, technology and pop culture journalist, and has an extensive portfolio of political, environmental, industry and non-profit public affairs writing.

Currently Blogcritics Magazines (Technorati Media) co-executive editor, she is deeply involved in developing short and long range content strategy for the magazine and her personal projects. Barbara has recently gotten into social media coaching for other authors, writers and anyone else who must journey into the brave new social media world.

We at RAW Marketing are scheduling media interviews and potential show guests now. Please contact RuthAnn Wiesner @ 815.410.9139 or ruthann(at)rawmrktg.com.

Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/11/prweb10160158.htm.

Page: 1

null
Keywords:plastic art,entertainment award,entertainment (general),arts (general),arts, culture and entertainment,mass media,news media,media,social security,social sciences,social issue,social issues (general),social conditions,social problems,social services,social conflict
Related Sites: Digital Producer ,   Hollywood Industry ,   Audio Video Producer ,   Digital Post Production ,   DVD Creation ,   VideoBasedTutorials
Related Newsletter: Timeline Newsletter ,   DVD Viewpoint ,   DMNForums ,   Tutorial Finder ,   Review Seeker

@ Copyright, 2013 Digital Media Online, AllRights Reserved