|Page (1) of 1 - 10/27/12||email article||print page|
(PRWEB UK) 27 October 2012
Luggage Superstores team has looked at some ideas that may help to build an exciting game pack that should help to keep the kids happy. An element of surprise really breaks a point of boredom; in other words, do not pull out all the games in one go, choose them one by one at a time most needed. Ideas are adaptable according to the age of the child.
- Kids who are under 1 year old would appreciate toys that are actually from home or ones that are very similar-make them colourful- this would also help bring comfort to a child who feels very uncertain about being in a strange environment.
- One of the most popular options is to have a DVD the kids have never seen before.
- Do not underestimate the simple and effective entertainment of books. Colouring books, sticker books. These should be books they have not seen before. Books with sounds attached are exciting. Think creativity with books, colour pens and pencils.
- There are many interactive learning systems that are small enough to take on the plane and can bring a long time of educative entertainment. There are ones like Vtech and LeapFrog. Sounds and sight are two main things to think about in this section.
- One of the easiest things to do and kids would absolutely love it, is to have a walk up and down the isle. It may not feel exciting to adults, but to kids, its all about exploring the environment.
- Guessing games are great for killing time and if there is more than one child involved, it can get more exciting as the kids can ask each other the questions once they have caught on to the idea of the game-they have fun and you do little less of the work.
The idea is to keep the entertainment running during daylight hours of the flight and then hopefully they would have been brought to a point where sleep is something that happens easily and you can now rest too.
Luggage Superstores established site is in West Kingsdown, Kent. Their aim is providing competitive prices of the highest quality luggage and top calibre Customer Service for online luggage shopping.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/10/prweb10060664.htm.