|Page (1) of 1 - 12/20/12||email article||print page|
Acworth, GA (PRWEB) December 20, 2012
Direct mail provider Mudlick Mail is bringing its innovative marketing campaigns to the dental market. The launch into a new vertical represents the first market expansion for Mudlick Mail, which has been providing direct mail solutions for the automotive repair industry since its inception in 2008. Using the companys uniquely-targeted campaigns has enabled some repair shop owners to increase sales by as much as 40 percent.
Mudlick Mail hopes to help dentists achieve similar results. The companys robust research tools will allow dentists to strategically target potential new patients by neighborhood, income level and other key demographic details. Mudlick Mails programs also provide clients with a number of value-added benefits, including:
- Free graphic design services.
- A free call tracking number to help dentists correctly capture all inbound leads generated by their direct mail campaigns.
- The ability to customize offers based on the season.
- No contract requirements.
- A database matching program that will help identify the best customers in a clients market area.
- Free access to a detailed learning center, featuring guidance from a successful dentist with $2 million in sales.
Mudlick also offers the ability to mail low quantities and will help dentists craft compelling ads, designed and used by some of the most successful dental offices in the nation. The company will also work with dentists to determine the best customers in their market, who can afford both basic and cosmetic dental services.