|Page (1) of 1 - 12/06/12||email article||print page|
London, UK (PRWEB UK) 6 December 2012
Greater emphasis has been placed recently on how social media can be better utilised as an essential tool to enhance both inward and outward facing strategies. These key issues will be addressed with case studies and keynote addresses revealing valuable lessons learnt from major Utilities who have already implemented their own social media strategies.
The finalised programme is packed with leading senior industry decision makers speaking at SMis second annual Social Media in the Utilities Sector conference including: National Grid, EDF Energy, Direct Energy, Npower, Bord Gais Networks, Ovo Energy plus many more.
Hear presentations from and network with:
- Angela Knight, CEO, Energy UK
- Patrick Stella, Lead Media Relations Representative, National Grid
- Tricia Bower, Social Media Manager, Direct Energy
- Bernard Mooney, Customer Care Manager, Bord Gáis Networks
- Adam Templeman, Head of Resourcing, RWE Npower
- Michael Baggs, Social Media Manager, EDF Energy
- Phil Livingstone, Head of Digital, British Gas
- Chris Gilfoy, Head of Digital, Ovo Energy
PLUS - Don't miss out on the post-conference workshop:
Creativity the art of storytelling and the science of impact| Held in association with Lewis PR
17 April 2013, Copthorne Tara Hotel, London, UK
To view the completed agenda for the conference and full speaker line-up, visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2013media-utilities27.asp
Alternatively, for more information contact Teri Arri on +44 (0) 20 7827 6162 or email tarri(at)smi-online(dot)co(do)uk
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/12/prweb10207559.htm.