User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
Company News: Page (1) of 1 - 12/24/12 Email this story to a friend. email article Print this page (Article printing at MyDmn.com).print page

Pat Schatzlines Why Is God So Mad At Me? is a Unique and Much-needed View of a Loving God - A Moving Book that Answers Lifes Most Important Questions   By PRWEB

Trussville, Alabama (PRWEB) December 25, 2012

Why is God so Mad at Me? Is a long and gentle look at a loving God; one who does not judge, punish, or cast out of Heaven. Schatzlines proof lies in scripture and experience, allowing his words to sink in to the reader and reach them in a way that they can easily relate to.

In the troubled times that we are living in, and the world in such a state of unrest, a loving and forgiving God is one that many people are searching for. Examining such common questions as Why have so many painful things happened in my past? and If God loves me, why did I get sick? Schatzline encourages readers to not let pain create our theology. He cautions against the ease of doing so, instead providing inspiration for the more difficult, but ultimately rewarding, path: that of faith in the face of crisis.

Having faced and answered these difficult questions many times in his history, Schatzlines experience and attention to the word of God proves to be a valuable teacher for any reader looking for a light on their path through life. Beginning his book tour in November of 2012 and concluding it in August of 2013, Schatzline is prepared to not only answer these questions on the page, but also in person. Why is God so Mad at Me? is available in December of 2012 for readers everywhere.

Pat Schatzline
"Pat Schatzline is the founder of Mercy Seat Ministries, Inc. One of America's leading communicators and an evangelist to all ages, he and his wife, Karen, have ministered internationally to more than two million people. Known for his crazy humor and unique ability to communicate God's word with passion, Pat's mission is to introduce a generation to the awesome love of the Father.

In 1997, Pat and his wife, Karen, co-founded Mercy Seat Ministries. Since then, they have ministered to over two million people in their travels around the world. He and Karen also founded the Forerunner School of ministry in 2001, and have since helped to launch many more sites. Along with traveling the world as evangelists, Pat and Karen enjoy playing games, working out, watching movies, and spending time with their friends and family.

Follow Pat on Twitter @patschatz
Follow more of Why is God so Mad at Me on Twitter http://twitter.com/Godsnotmadatyou

Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/EvangelistPatSchatzlineau/thorBibleGodTeacherALBook/prweb10271214.htm.

Page: 1

null
Keywords:freedom of religion,religion and belief,nature religion,society,interest rate,human interest,society,consumer goods,consumer issue,consumer confidence,consumer issue,family,marriage,family planning,money and monetary policy,family,family planning,personal investing,personal service,,personal income,personal weapon control,personal data collection
Related Sites: Digital Game Developer
Related Newsletter: Levels Newsletter ,   DMNForums ,   Tutorial Finder ,   Review Seeker

@ Copyright, 2013 Digital Media Online, AllRights Reserved