User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
Company News: Page (1) of 1 - 11/08/12 Email this story to a friend. email article Print this page (Article printing at MyDmn.com).print page

Prominent Science and Political Journalist Chris Mooney Joins TruthMarket Board of Advisors   By PRWEB

Atherton, CA (PRWEB) November 08, 2012

Today TruthMarket, a division of Truth Seal Corp., announced that highly regarded, science and political journalist, Chris Mooney, has joined the TruthMarket Board of Advisors. TruthMarket is an online Marketplace for Truth Telling. It provides ordinary citizens with a platform to crowd-fund and execute grass roots campaigns that publicly expose misrepresentations and false political, commercial and science claims, while highlighting true claims and offering cash rewards to successful campaign creators, sponsors and challengers.

As the author of multiple articles and books on the interaction between science and politics, Chris Mooney brings an established track record in probing the interfaces between ideology, psychology, evidence and bias in political reasoning. This is evident in all his products, from his publications to his podcasts. Mooney maintains that, "If there's one thing to which I've devoted my journalistic career, it's trying to make American politics just a little bit more fact-based--a little more rational. He adds that, TruthMarket is a promising innovation that can help us all advance that worthy objective, and I'm thrilled to be asked to pitch in."

Were very enthusiastic about Chris joining our Board of Advisors. His expertise and credibility with the national media add real bench strength to our growing cadre of reputable experts committed to challenging manipulative speech, false claims and fractured facts, said Rick Hayes-Roth, Ph.D., Founder and CEO of Truth Seal. Chriss books, articles and Point of Inquiry podcasts have attracted a large and informed group of like-minded people supportive of truth in public dialogue. We look forward to having them participate in TruthMarket campaigns.

@ Copyright, 2015 Digital Media Online, AllRights Reserved