|Page (1) of 1 - 11/30/12||email article||print page|
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) November 30, 2012
SRS Real Estate Partners announces highlights of November transactions and new assignments.
- DuRhone Group, Ltd. has leased three spaces at Roswell Shopping Shopping Center in Roswell, Ga.:
o 8,275 square feet leased by Super Games
o 3,324 square feet leased by Stephens Marketplace
Adrienne Crawford in the SRS Atlanta office represented the landlord, DuRhone Group, Ltd. in the three transactions.
- The Atlanta project leasing team has been selected to handle the leasing for Krog Street Market, a portion of a large mixed-use redevelopment which is located along both sides of Krog Street in Atlanta, Ga. Pace Properties, LLC purchased the 1920s warehouse and has plans to renovate it into a 30,000-square-foot mixed-use development. It is located on the southeast corner of Krog Street and Irwin Street in Inman Park, and is situated along the Atlanta Beltline, adjacent to the proposed light rail station and within walking distance to the MARTA. Lily Heimburger in the SRS Atlanta office represents the landlord, Paces Properties, LLC.
- The Salvation Army Family Store has leased a 20,000-square-foot space out of a 63,000-square-foot building located at 13530 N. Highway 183 in Austin, Texas. It is expected to open in the first quarter of 2013 and is located at the intersection of Highway 183 and Anderson Mill Road. Travis Sawvell and Todd Wallace in the SRS Austin office represented the landlord in the transaction.
- The Stainback Organization has sold a 1.1 acre pad site to Cotton Patch Café at I-30 and Wesley Street in Greenville, Texas. Mark Newman and Justin Schoellkopf in the SRS Dallas office represented the seller, the Stainback Organization.
- Champions School of Real Estate has leased a permanent location in Fort Worth at the Village at Camp Bowie shopping center, making this their seventh campus in Texas. The 3,589-square-foot space is located along Camp Bowie Boulevard between Westridge Avenue and Winthrop Avenue. Rick Ikeler in the SRS Dallas office along with Henry Santamaria with Patrick Henry Properties represented the tenant, Champions School of Real Estate in the transaction.
- Party City has leased 9,822 square feet of ground floor space at 301 W. 125th St. at the northwest corner of Frederick Douglass Boulevard in Manhattan, N.Y. Matt J. Ogle and Patrick Smith in the SRS New York office represented the tenant, Party City in the transaction.
- WinWest 3351 Main, LLC has leased a 9,600-square-foot space to West Elm at 33 Main St. in Westport, Conn. Patrick A. Smith in the SRS New York office and Christa Minogue represented the landlord, WinWest 3351 Main, LLC in the transaction.
- Epic, LLC has leased a 3,300-square-foot space to Liber-Tees at 114 Liberty St. in New York, N.Y. Mark Kapnick in the SRS New York office represented the landlord, Epic, LLC in the transaction.
- CareSpot, formerly known as Solantic Walk-In Urgent Care, has leased a 4,000-square-foot space at Osceola Parkway Plaza in Kissimmee, Fla. It is located at 1414 E. Osceola Pkwy. near Floridas Turnpike. Jason Kaiser, CCIM in the SRS Orlando office represented the tenant, Solantic of Orlando, LLC in the transaction.
- Carlyle/Cypress Sterling, LLC has sold 5.78 acres of land to Stohlman Sterling Realty, LLC at the Sterling Autoplex in Sterling, Va. The location will become a new Subaru dealership. David Wirth in the SRS Philadelphia office and Robert Raczynski of Grubb & Ellis represented the seller, Carlyle/Cypress Sterling, LLC in the transaction.
- Sears Appliance Showroom has leased a 5,061-square-foot space in Surprise, Ariz. It is located at the northwest corner of Bell Road and Litchfield Road. Mike Polachek and Brian Polachek in the SRS Phoenix office represented the tenant, Sears Appliance Showroom in the transaction.
- BevMo! (Beverages and More!) has leased three new locations that opened in Central California in October and November.
o BevMo! Visalia, located at 3808 S. Mooney Blvd., opened on October 26. With 9,100 square feet, the store is located near two shopping centers, Sequoia Mall and Town & Country.
o BevMo! Lodi, located at 2418 W. Kettleman Ln., opened on November 9. With an 8,000-square-foot space, the store is near major national and regional chains, including Walmart, Food4Less, Staples, and Lowes.
o BevMo! Tracy, located at Grant Line Road and Interstate Highway 205, opened on November 16. This store is 9,000 square feet.
Matt Alexander in the SRS San Francisco office represented the tenant, BevMo!, in all three transactions.
- A private investor has purchased Belmont Village for $5,675,000 at 1200 El Camino Real in Belmont, Calif. The 8,000-square-foot property is anchored by Safeway and is located in Belmonts popular trade area. Steve Gazzera and Mark Thomas in the SRS San Francisco office represented the buyer in the transaction.
- Fidelity Investments has leased a 4,360-square-foot space at 434 N. Santa Cruz Ave. in Los Gatos, Calif. It is located in the Los Gatos Shopping Center. Tom Power in the SRS San Jose office represented the tenant, Fidelity Investments in the transaction.
- Team 1 Automotive has leased a 13,000-square-foot space at 125 S. Hunter Ave. in Clayton, Mo. The new Team 1 Automotive location is projected to open in January of 2013. It is situated on the southwest corner of Clayton Avenue and Interstate 170. Tom Weiler in the SRS St. Louis office represented the tenant, Team 1 Automotive in the transaction.
SRS Real Estate Partners (SRS) is the largest national real estate company in the country exclusively dedicated to retail services. Headquartered in Dallas with multiple offices nationwide, SRS strong presence across the country provides the company with unparalleled local knowledge on a national platform. As a result, clients of SRS have a competitive edge through a full range of offerings including brokerage services, corporate services, development services, investment services and managed services. Since its inception in 1986, SRS has built a strong foundation in the retail real estate world and grown into one of the industrys most influential and respected leaders. For more information, please visit http://www.srsre.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/11/prweb10185552.htm.
Keywords:economy, business and finance,real estate,financial and business service,business enterprises,business (general),estate bestowal,economy, business and finance,financial and business service,retail,business enterprises,business (general),restraint of trade,international (foreign) trade,trade dispute,trade agreements,trade policy,trade balance,economy, business and finance,financial and business service,business enterprises,business (general),economy, business and finance,economy (general),economy, business and finance,financial and business service,financial markets,commodity markets,business enterprises,business (general)