User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
Company News: Page (1) of 1 - 01/09/13 Email this story to a friend. email article Print this page (Article printing at MyDmn.com).print page

San Diego Mother and Son Authors Release New Children's Book with a Different Take on Pat-A-Cake   By PRWEB

San Diego, CA (PRWEB) January 09, 2013

Melanie Dellas, a local historian and childrens book author, has released the first childrens book she has written with her nine-year-old son, John. The book, Pat-A-Cake, Pat-A-CakeWe Made A Mistake! is a hilarious take on the age-old nursery rhyme. John first had the idea for the book when he came home from school one day and was doing pat-a-cake with his brother.

I love pizza, said John when asked about how he came up with the book idea. I was doing pat-a-cake with my brother and I mustve been hungry because half way through I realized I was making a pizza instead of a cake! We had to start all over again, and my mom thought it was really funny.

Pat-A-Cake, Pat-A-CakeWe Made A Mistake! follows John as he tries to teach his little brother, Nick, how to do the game with their little maltipoo dog Clio playfully trying to join in.

@ Copyright, 2015 Digital Media Online, AllRights Reserved