User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
Company News: Page (1) of 1 - 12/05/12 Email this story to a friend. email article Print this page (Article printing at MyDmn.com).print page

Soul Sitters Unveils Unique Free Resource For Sharing a Life-Changing Gift With Loved Ones   By PRWEB

San Diego, CA (PRWEB) December 05, 2012

Soul Sitters, an organization that provides support and guidance for those facing the loss of a loved one, is excited to announce the debut of The G.I.F.T. a unique free resource empowering people with the ability to effortlessly share a gift beyond price with their loved ones at any time of life.

Just in time for those in search of a unique and life-changing gift during the holidays that fits any budget, The G.I.F.T. is an exclusive free guide developed by Stacey Canfield, founder of Soul Sitters. Originally created as a tool for expressing feelings to a loved one in time to say a good goodbye without regrets, Canfield was surprised to see The G.I.F.T. instantly embraced by clients, friends, family and community as the perfect holiday gift. The G.I.F.T. has quickly transcended from its original purpose for healing to becoming an in-demand resource for providing a simple, effortless and effective method for expressing true appreciation and joy for the treasures one sees in another.

Presenting someone with a life-changing gift is a rare and precious experience, said Canfield. The G.I.F.T. was inspired by my experiences helping others make soulful connections with loved ones during a difficult time of life. It is a blessing for me to know that Ive created something that allows people to make meaningful, touching connections with those they treasure in life at any stage of life.

@ Copyright, 2015 Digital Media Online, AllRights Reserved