User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
Company News: Page (1) of 1 - 01/29/13 Email this story to a friend. email article Print this page (Article printing at MyDmn.com).print page

Tech Data's Pete Peterson Selected by ExecRank as a Top Sales Executive for 2012 By Globenewswire

CLEARWATER, Fla., Jan. 29, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tech Data Corporation (Nasdaq:TECD), one of the world's largest distributors of IT products and services, today announced that Pete Peterson, the company's senior vice president, U.S. Sales, has been selected by the ranking committee of ExecRank as a "Top Sales Executive" for 2012. The rankings are the result of two years of research and feedback from evaluation committees and top Chief Sales Officers (CSO), which yielded an algorithm for ranking Sales Executives based on their performance in 24 key areas.

"I am honored for the recognition by ExecRank and pleased to be included among the distinguished list of CSOs," said Peterson. "Ensuring our customers are given the tools they need to be successful in the constantly changing world of IT is a key focus for my team. I look forward to the invaluable opportunities we can provide to our channel partners that will lead to continued profitable growth in the New Year."

According to Adam Navrozally, Analyst for the rankings division of ExecRank, "Tech Data has an impressively diverse client base. Mr. Peterson's strong record of success in sales and in building relationships with customers has made him a valuable asset in spreading his company's reputation for identifying the needs of their customers, and providing them with the right technology to stay on top of their fields. He is highly regarded in the IT distribution industry, as well as among other sales executives." 

About Peterson

@ Copyright, 2015 Digital Media Online, AllRights Reserved