User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
Teens Across the U.S. Unite for Israel   By PRWEB

New York, NY (PRWEB) February 14, 2013

High school seniors throughout the U.S. will unite Sunday night, February 17th, for a free advocacy training webinar with Neil Lazarus of Awesome Seminars, one of Israels leading educators and communication experts.

The event is a joint effort of JerusalemOnlineU.coms Step Up For Israel campaign and Write On For Israel, a program of the Jewish Week of NY, designed to equip teens with the knowledge and tools to defend Israel. The program will include a screening of the award-winning documentary film "Israel Inside: How a Small Nation Makes a Big Difference," and a discussion of how such messages can help change the way the world views Israel.

As a participant in a two-year Israel advocacy training program, I often feel like the only one of my peers who has any understanding of the biases Israel faces in the media, said Leeza Hirt, a Write On For Israel student. I am excited that now my friends will also have the opportunity to learn how to defend Israel before we go off to college, next year.