|Page (1) of 1 - 11/08/12||email article||print page|
Nashville, TN (PRWEB) November 08, 2012
Do you need to be more productive in Real Estate? Steve Jolly asked.
Steve Jolly created a list of 34 apps that he recommends for busy Real Estate Professionals. These apps can make your life easier and more productive, Jolly stated.
The best Real Estate Productivity Apps include:
- Docusign - Send, Sign and Save Contracts and other Documents on the go with any device. Docusign is a huge timesaver and may be the most productivity boosting app in this page. Warning, eSignatures may not be acceptable for all customers, please check with the cooperating agent first.
- Diverse Solutions Mobile IDX Allow Easy Searching of the MLS from anywhere. This is mobile responsive website that looks like an app. Mobile IDX makes it easy to contact the agent and find homes in the neighborhood.
- Evernote - Store and Remember Everything. Evernote is the #2 productivity boosting app in this list. It can be used to save inspection reports, client notes, photos, articles and just about anything else. You can store the info in the cloud for easy access. It also includes a powerful search function to find documents later.
- Haiku Deck Used to create listing and business presentations for you client to review on the Ipad. This app is very impressive to clients and is generating more listings for its users.
- HomeSnap Uses your camera and the GPS built into your phone to get instant public information and data on properties just by taking a picture.
- Magicplan Creates Floor plans and Room Sizes by taking interior pictures of the home.