|Page (1) of 1 - 11/08/12||email article||print page|
Nashville, TN (PRWEB) November 08, 2012
Do you need to be more productive in Real Estate? Steve Jolly asked.
Steve Jolly created a list of 34 apps that he recommends for busy Real Estate Professionals. These apps can make your life easier and more productive, Jolly stated.
The best Real Estate Productivity Apps include:
- Docusign - Send, Sign and Save Contracts and other Documents on the go with any device. Docusign is a huge timesaver and may be the most productivity boosting app in this page. Warning, eSignatures may not be acceptable for all customers, please check with the cooperating agent first.
- Diverse Solutions Mobile IDX Allow Easy Searching of the MLS from anywhere. This is mobile responsive website that looks like an app. Mobile IDX makes it easy to contact the agent and find homes in the neighborhood.
- Evernote - Store and Remember Everything. Evernote is the #2 productivity boosting app in this list. It can be used to save inspection reports, client notes, photos, articles and just about anything else. You can store the info in the cloud for easy access. It also includes a powerful search function to find documents later.
- Haiku Deck Used to create listing and business presentations for you client to review on the Ipad. This app is very impressive to clients and is generating more listings for its users.
- HomeSnap Uses your camera and the GPS built into your phone to get instant public information and data on properties just by taking a picture.
- Magicplan Creates Floor plans and Room Sizes by taking interior pictures of the home.
The Best Real Estate Photo and Video Apps include:
- 360Panorama Creates Panoramic Photos of any subject in Real Time.
- Camera+ - Adds additional controls to the built-in camera to help you take better photos, especially in low light.
- Diptic Makes over 52 types of photo combinations and collages by combining photos and layouts.
- Tout Creates 15 Second Videos that are instantly shared instantly on social media and email.
The Best Social Media Apps for Real Estate include:
- HootSuite The ultimate dashboard to manage multiple social media accounts from anywhere.
- Yelp Get Reviews and Find Great, Local Businesses. The app has a monocle feature that makes it easy to find a location while walking.
Interested individuals can see all 34 Top Real Estate Apps at FastRealEstateMarketing.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/11/prweb10109733.htm.
Keywords:economy, business and finance,real estate,financial and business service,business enterprises,business (general),estate bestowal,economy, business and finance,financial and business service,financial markets,commodity markets,business enterprises,business (general),economy, business and finance,financial and business service,investment service,business enterprises,business (general),economy, business and finance,waste management and pollution control,financial and business service,business enterprises,management change,business (general),economy, business and finance,financial and business service,business enterprises,business (general),economy, business and finance,financial and business service,business enterprises,advertising,marketing,business (general),internet,consumer goods,consumer issue,consumer confidence,consumer issue
Related Sites: Digital Producer , Audio Video Producer , Presentation Master , Oceania , DMN Newswire , VideoBasedTutorials
Related Newsletter: DMN Newsletter , CMN Newsletter , KNews Newsletter , DMNForums , Tutorial Finder , Review Seeker