|Page (1) of 1 - 01/21/13||email article||print page|
London, England (PRWEB UK) 21 January 2013
The DRTV Centre, the UKs leading direct response television advertising agency, has created Viking River Cruises latest initiative in a series of website videos. Entitled Viking Value the video has been designed to highlight the exceptional value offered by the award-winning cruise line and provides an overview of everything thats included as standard within the cost of a Viking holiday, from return travel, airport taxes and transfers to meals, shore excursions and cultural enrichment programmes on board.
The video will be hosted on Viking River Cruises YouTube Channel and embedded within a dedicated Whats Included page on the companys website.
The DRTV Centres David Pearson commented: TV and online video are ideal media for advertising travel clients as were able to show great destinations and, in Vikings case, a truly fabulous on-board experience. River cruising is the fastest growing segment of the travel market, and Viking is now the worlds leading river cruising company.
Wendy Atkin-Smith, Managing Director of Viking River Cruises said, "Video content is vital in showcasing our fantastic product to existing and potential customers. The Viking Value video also goes a long way in educating those that are new to river cruising and Viking and provides the perfect outlet for us to demonstrate everything we have to offer."
Viking River Cruises have also worked with The DRTV Centre to create their current TV commercials.
About Viking River Cruises:
Viking River Cruises, the worlds leading river cruise company, offers scenic cruising along the rivers of Europe, Russia and Asia. The company has been honoured multiple times as the top river cruise line on Condé Nast Travellers Gold List and Travel + Leisures Worlds Best Awards as well as being recognised as the Worlds Leading River Cruise Operator at the World Travel Awards and the Best River Cruise Line at the British Travel Awards.
Since its 1997 inception, the company has grown to a fleet of 39 vessels, and provides unique, deluxe holidays to travellers with an interest in geography, culture and history. With a $250 million investment in a fleet development programme, Viking ships have seen several refurbishments plus the introduction of 16 state-of-the-art Longships by the end of 2013, with plans for a further eight in 2014.
For additional information, contact Viking River Cruises 020 8780 7995.
The DRTV Centre company details:
- Founded in London in 1997
- Appointed by Viking River Cruises at the beginning of 2011
- The first and only advertising agency in the UK to concentrate solely on Direct Response Television.
- Specialists in advertising travel & holidays, annuities, injury compensation, comparison websites, coins & jewellery, equity release, loans, pet insurance, law, tuition, educational products.
- The agency provides everything clients need to mount successful DRTV campaigns: market research, marketing strategies, idea creation, scriptwriting, storyboards, casting, location search, film/video production, music, voice-overs, transmission copies, channel selection, TV airtime booking, call centre selection and response analysis.
- For further about The DRTV Centre please contact David Pearson at The DRTV Centre on 0800 635 9000, or email david(at)drtvcentre(dot)com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/1/prweb10331419.htm.