User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
The Dramatic Thriller Old River Road, a Feature Screenplay Written by Luciana Lagana and Gregory Graham, is on blcklst.com for Your Consideration   By PRWEB

Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) January 17, 2013

Actor and businessman Gregory Graham and his wife, actress and Los Angeles Professor of Psychology Luciana Lagana, have just posted their feature screenplay on The Black List website. This screenplay is based on true events from Gregorys childhood and early adulthood in rural Iowa and offers an intriguing combination of action, drama, thriller, and crime, touching upon topics such as bullying and environmental issues. Luciana and Gregory are eager to receive feedback about this script and to discuss its potential with interested directors, producers, and other industry insiders.

I feel that our heartfelt, action-packed screenplay makes an advocacy statement that is important and needs to be relayed to vast audiences, as a variety of minority and advocacy groups could relate to it, Gregory said. This hard-working and creative businessman has been an actor in Hollywood for over 12 years, and started writing screenplays over the past couple of years. The idea of screenwriting came to me in a somewhat peculiar way. I would get scripts for parts that I was asked to memorize, either for auditions or for roles I had booked, and sometimes I would be drawn to find interesting ways to make them better. A few times, I politely offered my editing ideas to some producers during auditions. I wouldnt book those roles, but later on discovered that they had used my ideas to enhance the quality of their project, which I guess is flattering in a way, Gregory said.

Eventually, my wife decided it was time for me to stop being a back-seat screenwriter so we started writing our own SAG/AFTRA television series (which is in pre-production) and then, upon the urging of a friend who is a script consultant, we wrote a spec teleplay for the television series Californication, entitled Soup Kitchen.