User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
Company News: Page (1) of 1 - 01/02/13 Email this story to a friend. email article Print this page (Article printing at MyDmn.com).print page

The Multimedia Marketing Show Releases New Podcast on How a DLSR Amateur Built a Huge Online Audience   By PRWEB

Melbourne, Au (PRWEB) January 03, 2013

The Multimedia Marketing Show with Jake Hower recently released a new podcast interview of Dave Dugdale, founder of learningdslrvideo.com, on how he built a huge online audience for his website.

Dave is an amazing guy. Hes built an incredibly large audience online as an amateur DSLR user by recording his experience with learning how to use the DSLR camera and publishing it online for everyone to follow along with him on his journey, said Jake Hower.

Dugdale started his website after stumbling upon an Apple promotional video he liked.

I wanted to spoof it, but I didnt know why the shot looked a certain way, and I kept studying it and looking at it and I was asking on the forums, said Dugdale.

Eventually the forum conversations led him to buy his first DSLR camera and he started shooting videos with it. Then Dugdale started a website to share the knowledge he was learning along the way.

At first I thought it was going to be more of a brain dump where I would just find a particular topic I wanted to look at. I was like, if I turn it on what does it do, if I turn it off, what does it do? Why not create an actual video of it for my own sake so I can go back and see later? Thats pretty much why I started it, said Dugdale.

You certainly created an amazing resource. I know Ive spent hours on your site and your Vimeo and YouTube channels going through all the videos. Now when Im trying to correct something with my videos, Ill just pop across to your site and bang in a few keywords into the custom search and nine times out of ten youve covered my issue, said Jake Hower.

Eventually, Dugdales audience grew, and his website now gets around 100,000 visits a month.

In terms of where I really see the growth, the huge amount of growth for me is by far on YouTube. That provides me with a lot of neat resources like having a relationship with one of the largest camera stores, B&H, where they just send me stuff, said Dugdale.

Jake and Dave go much more in depth about how to build a massive audience in the podcast at The Multimedia Marketing Show with Jake Hower website.

About The Multimedia Marketing Show with Jake Hower

Too many people focus on short-term push button riches sales strategies. The Multimedia Marketing Shows focus is on long-term sustainable solutions that build out the authority in a particular market.

Business owners who implement the strategies taught in The Multimedia Marketing Shows podcasts and videos will increase authority and build a defensible business that competitors cannot easily replicate.

Tap into the video marketing expertise at The Multimedia Marketing Show with Jake Hower.

About Jake Hower

Jake is a co-director of Pan Australian Travel. He joined his current business partner as a director in 2009. He has extensive travel industry experience, having worked in various senior positions before joining the company. Jakes role within the company has him overseeing marketing, client management and new client acquisition, with a focus on driving innovation through the entire group. Jake is a member of Entrepreneurs Organisation (EO) and is actively involved in various travel industry associations.

Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/1/prweb10281209.htm.

Page: 1

null
Keywords:economy, business and finance,financial and business service,business enterprises,advertising,marketing,business (general),economy, business and finance,financial and business service,business enterprises,business (general),economy, business and finance,financial and business service,business enterprises,public relation,business (general),work relations,public holiday,international relations,civil and public service,public officials,public employees,public finance,church and state relations,economy, business and finance,waste management and pollution control,financial and business service,business enterprises,management change,business (general),economy, business and finance,financial and business service,business enterprises,online,marketing,business (general),mass media,news media,media,social security,social sciences,social issue,social issues (general),social conditions,social problems,social services,social conflict
Related Sites: Digital Producer ,   Audio Video Producer ,   Corporate Media News ,   Digital Post Production ,   DVD Creation ,   CEN - Consumer Electronics Net ,   CEN - Photography ,   VideoBasedTutorials
Related Newsletter: Timeline Newsletter ,   DVD Viewpoint ,   DMNForums ,   Tutorial Finder ,   Review Seeker

DMO TEXT LINKS
(Click here to place a textlink on this site)

Get 10 days of free unlimited access to lynda.com.
What do you want to learn today? Online video tutorials to help you learn software, creative, and business skills.
Click Here!

@ Copyright, 2014 Digital Media Online, AllRights Reserved