User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
U.S. Rare Earth Minerals, Inc. Announces New Officers and Directors of Bio Multimin, Inc. By Globenewswire

BEND, Ore., Nov. 29, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- U.S. Rare Earth Minerals, Inc., (OTCQB:USMN) announced today the newly elected Officers and Directors of its wholly owned subsidiary, Bio Multimin, Inc. (BMI).The new Officers and Directors of BMI are as follows; Mike Herod, President and Chairman, of Reno, NV; Gabe Herod, Vice President and Director, of Reno, NV; and, Bill Holshevnikoff, Secretary/Treasurer and Director, of Sonoma, CA.  Both Mike Herod and Gabe Herod bring extensive backgrounds to Bio Multimin in farm, livestock and domestic animal management and feed sales.  Bill Holshevnikoff is an award-winning filmmaker and cinematographer with a 30-year global career in television and marketing and advertising. This BMI team will be developing new Excelerite products, creating and developing new branding and marketing strategies for Bio Multimin, Inc. in the U.S. and abroad. Dennis Cullison, President of USMN will also serve on the Board of Directors with the new Bio Multimin team. More information about this new team can be found on USMN's website at www.us-rem.com.

Dennis Cullison, President of USMN, stated, "As I mentioned two days ago, I want to express my thanks to our shareholders for their patience while we searched for qualified management to run BMI. We really did hit the jackpot with this new team! I predict great success for BMI and the new management team. They have developed and are now selling new and exciting EXCELERITE® products. Their new products are now being sold to select customers and will soon be announced and offered for sale throughout the U.S."

Cullison further stated, "Let me again mention the upcoming spin off of BMI. USMN shareholders of record on December 31, 2012 will receive one share on BMI for every five USMN shares owned. The shares will be paid out on January15, 2013."

About Bio Multimin, Inc. (BMI)