User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
Company News: Page (1) of 1 - 12/18/12 Email this story to a friend. email article Print this page (Article printing at MyDmn.com).print page

Venus Jewelers Announces Winner of Dream Wedding   By PRWEB

Somerset, NJ (PRWEB) December 18, 2012

Venus Jewelers proudly named the winning military couple of its Operation: Tie the Knot dream-wedding giveaway, valued at over $80,000. Venus Jewelers partnered with local businesses and the charitable organization Operation Jersey Cares to give away a beautiful designer diamond engagement ring and ultimate dream wedding package, to the lucky couple with the most likes on Venus Jewelers Facebook page.

Army soldier SPC Derek McConnell 23, and his high school sweetheart, Krystina Dressler, 21, have been a couple for six years. McConnell will soon be able to present his love with a $12,000 E color VSI Gemological Institute of America certified diamond in a 14kt white gold Lieberfarb diamond setting. The pair won the giveaway with 3,115 votes.

I dont know how I could ever repay her Dressler for saving my life-, said McConnell. The closest I can come is giving her a dream wedding.

@ Copyright, 2015 Digital Media Online, AllRights Reserved