User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
Company News: Page (1) of 1 - 11/24/12 Email this story to a friend. email article Print this page (Article printing at MyDmn.com).print page

Woodland Hills Cosmetic Dentist Dr. Kaveh Kanani Offers Free Consultations on Invisalign System for the Holiday Season.   By PRWEB

Woodland Hills,California (PRWEB) November 24, 2012

Patients can now visit the website for Around the Corner Dental health Spa to view current and upcoming cosmetic dental care specials. Dr. Kaveh Kanani, Woodland Hills cosmetic dentist, invites men and women to view Around the Corner Dental health Spa's website for immediate access to the available specials.
By going to the website, patients can choose from a free Invisalign consultation, or free Lumineer consultation. Appointments fill up very fast contact the office today to make an appointment at 818-962-1141 and mention smile101.

"Cost-effective dental treatments is important to further provide my patients with the dental care they need and want. I am very happy to offer specials each month in order to provide my patients with very affordable treatment options they may have otherwise skipped over. I encourage my patients to take advantage of the available specials to give their smiles the look they want and need," said Dr. Kaveh Kanani Woodland Hills cosmetic dentist.

For patients who've always desired a straighter smile, Dr. Kanani offers a free of charge Invisalign consultation. At the assessment, Dr. Kanani will go over the treatment solution and examine the teeth to decide if the patient is a suitable candidate for Invisalign Dentistry in Woodland Hills. Patients may also receive a free consultation with Dr. Kanani for Lumineers. When patients are in search for a whiter, straighter smile Lumineers are available as an immediate orthodontic solution.

@ Copyright, 2015 Digital Media Online, AllRights Reserved