User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
World's Best Design For Photographers Just Got Better   By PRWEB

(PRWEB) January 24, 2013

Online startup Galler.ee Inc. announced the launch of their new website last month, featuring some of the photography industry's most visually stunning and content-rich graphic design templates. The site offers professional photographers unlimited access to hundreds of customizable stationery pieces, business tools, as well as unique written content in their templates, all for $20 per montha hallmark low-price amidst a notoriously inflated industry.

At the head of Galler.ee is the international award-winning designer Rebecca Shostak, 27, and a tiny team of creative talent. Their vast experience in the design-for-photographers market has led Galler.ee into the photographic industry spotlight. "I wanted to do something groundbreaking, said Shostak, I created a business whose product was so quality and whose price was so low photographers would have to think twice before believing their eyes. It worked."

Shostak attributes her company's success to a strong customer service experience. "I heard Galler.ee's customer service is legendary, and it's true!" agreed Photographer Beverly Bestpitch. Industry mogul Mark Lutz (of Digital Wedding Forum) confirms, "One thing is for sure. When you buy a Galler.ee template you're buying professional quality backed by some of the best customer service in the entire photo industry.