User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
This Forum is for: Windows OS

SUBJECT: How to fix computer won't boot
KEYWORDS: computer won't boot,pc won't boot,laptop won't boot,hard drive won't boot,windows 7 won't boot
Computer won't boot is what able to frustrate our emotion deeply. No one is able to put up with his pc won't boot especially when he has something important to do through the computer. Or when you are taking a speech at public but your laptop won't boot, what can you do? You would better to find out what is the original cause of your problem.The reason to arouse computer won't boot is usually uncertain,it may be caused by single or multiple factors. According to what I have learned, the most common reason a computer won't start is because a piece of hardware has failed or is causing a problem but that hardware isn't usually a hard drive, the part of your computer that stores all of your files. But as a general rule, we can fix it by powerful software.
Fix Genius is an excellent software can be used to fix any system error, including windows 7 won't boot,windows 8 won't boot, XP won't boot and any windows boot failure. We just need to do as follows:

Firstly, create a bootable CD/USB to be the rescue boot disc.

Secondly, set the computer boot from CD/USB after enter into the BIOS menu.

Thirdly, start rescue your computer with the CD/USB created at the first step.

If your computer's hardware is still unbroken ,then the solution above is available for you. What you should do is easy steps to rescue your computer and get on work soon. You can also fix hard drive won't boot once you've learned this. I hope my experience is available for you once the problem occurs to you.

Check if you would like to receive notice when your post has been responded to.
Note: This requires your email address to be correctly filled in. Your email address will not be displayed on the posts.
Post A Comment On DMNForums Comment on your Facebook page
The Subject of Your Post:
The Keywords of Your Post:
Your Post's Message:

Please click one time only

@ Copyright, 2010 Digital Media Online, All Rights Reserved