User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
This Forum is for: Windows OS

SUBJECT: What can we do to backup windows and partition hard drive
KEYWORDS: backup windows,partition hard drive,backup os,partition editor,backup system image
If you are reading this article, I think you have gotten the trouble-you haven't backup your system or you just need to partition hard drive. Don't worried, these issue can be completed easily if you can find a proper solution.There you can see many informations on the Internet, but which one is the best for you to solve those problem? Let me help you to analyst it. If you are a computer engineer, you are able to find out the causes and fix it right away. But I believe you are not as you are reading this article. So I assume you know little about backup windows and partition hard drive. Let me show you the steps of backup os and resize partition.

Step one. Burn a registry recovery disc or USB drive.
You need to download Windows Boot Genius and install it into a computer ,then insert the CD/USB and run the program to burn it .

Step two. boot your computer from CD/USB
Enter into the BIOS and change the Boot Device Priority ,then save the changes and exit.

Step three. backup system image or change file system
Insert the CD/USB then you will enter into the WinPE system, and click the Windows Boot Genius icon there on the desktop. After run up the program, config the parameter according to your problem. This process would last within minutes.

With the help of Windows Boot Genius, you can backup osor create partitionvery convenient,easy approach of backup windows 7 and backup windows 8 .If your operating system need a recovery or you wanna resize your partition one day, read this tutorial and I am surely believe you would take it done soon.

Check if you would like to receive notice when your post has been responded to.
Note: This requires your email address to be correctly filled in. Your email address will not be displayed on the posts.
Post A Comment On DMNForums Comment on your Facebook page
The Subject of Your Post:
The Keywords of Your Post:
Your Post's Message:

Please click one time only

@ Copyright, 2010 Digital Media Online, All Rights Reserved