User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
This Forum is for: Windows OS

SUBJECT: iPhone Data Recovery-How to Recover Data from Lost or Stolen iPhone on Windows?
KEYWORDS: iPhone Data Recovery
Hi all, a friend has an iPhone 5 with a completely broken screen and wants to recover the data from it. The laptop that it was originally synced with is in his hand. Is there any software that I can use, either Mac or PC, that will allow me to recover all of the data? Thanks.

Many users are suffering from this issue. And for most users, the first thing they would do to recover data from their broken iPhone 5 or iPhone 4S is to send the device to a fix center for recovery service. But it would spend a long time and the charge is also expensive.

Do not be too worried, since you have synced your iPhone 5 or iPhone 4S with iTunes, you still have a great chance to recover broken iPhone 5 or iPhone 4S data by yourself.Here, we humbly recommend Tenorshare iTunes Data Recovery, an easy-to-use but effective tool to recover data from broken iPhone devices. It recovers data by extracting files from iTunes backup.

Tenorshare iTunes Data Recovery is a great and professional iPhone data recovery software for you to recover iPhone data you deleted or lost even your phone is broken or stolen. It takes a good advantage of the iTunes backup file.

By using this software, you can recover deleted or lost photos, videos, music, contacts, text messages, notes on iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3g and save them to your computer safely and easily.

Here is how it recover data from iPhone after your phone is stolen or lost.
Step 1. Run the iPhone data recovery tool and connect your iPhone to the computer. All the iTunes backup files will be displayed. Select the one for your iPhone 4 and press "Start Scan" button.

Step2. After scanning, all the files are displayed in the corresponding category. Please click “Camera Roll” or “Photo Stream” category, preview the files and click to recover what you want.

Step 3: Set a target folder to save your recovered photos.

Learn more about how to Recover Data from iPhone: http://www.any-data-recovery.com/topics/mobile-devices/iphone-recovery.html

Tags:
iPhone data recovery, iPhone 5 data recovery, iPhone 4 data recovery, iPhone4 data recovery, iPhone 4s data recovery, iPhone 3 data recovery

Follow this guide on Youtube.com to recover data from iPhone:

iPhone data recovery

You may be interested in these tips:
* How to Retrieve Lost All iPhone Contacts?
* Easy Trick for iPhone Deleted Photos Recovery
* How to Retrieve sms Messages iPhone?
* How to Recover iPhone Call History?

How can I recover iPhone data I lost? By using an iPhone data recovery software, you can make it at ease.

Check if you would like to receive notice when your post has been responded to.
Note: This requires your email address to be correctly filled in. Your email address will not be displayed on the posts.
Post A Comment On DMNForums Comment on your Facebook page
The Subject of Your Post:
The Keywords of Your Post:
Your Post's Message:

Please click one time only

@ Copyright, 2010 Digital Media Online, All Rights Reserved