author

GO
SOFTWARE
This Forum is for: Windows OS

SUBJECT: iPhone Back Up Decrypt Without Password
KEYWORDS: iPhone Back Up Decrypt
encrypted iPhone backup password
unlock iPhone back up password

How can we decrypt backup on iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS/3G? Without the encrypted backup password, we can't restore iPhone from backup! How to get the data on our iPhone? Now, iPhone Backup Unlocker is our best choice to help unlock iPhone backup!

Are there solutions to deal with Encrypted iPhone Backup Password? I apparently misplaced my iTunes encrypted backup for my iPhone and I desired to produce a new password for the backups, nevertheless it will not ok, I’ll un-look into the box to venture to an unencrypted backup or customize the password without knowing the prior one.

I wouldn't Love ANY PREVIOUS BACKUP.
I've got actually already deleted them in an attempt to deal with this. (~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup)

Does anyone find a method to shut off encrypted backups or customize the password for future backups? Jailbreaking the unit is not a choice, nor will i care to complete a complete device wipe.

Are there other type of encrypted backup solutions that I can think of. You'll be able to improve your password or key and go forward. Previous backups will have to be unrecoverable. But it doesn't look like the truth with iTunes. I am running iTunes 10.2.2 on OSX Ounce 10.6.7. Thanks,

Well, there is the most conveniently way to help retrieve encrypted iPhone backup password!

1: Download “iPhone Backup Password Unlock Tool” from site http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com/product/iphone-backup-unlocker.htm , install and run it. Then software will guide you to find the saved iPhone backup file path.

2: Choose your right Attack Type and do the proper settings
Totally, you’ll find 3 modes to select: Brute-force Attack (try all possible character combinations), Brute-force with Mask Attack (Once you know some symbols in the password) and Dictionary Attack (your personal dictionary or use import default dictionary)

3: Retrieve encrypt iPhone backup password
After choose your suitable attack mode, after this you cost minimal time to find password and get lost data on your iPhone!

We many Apple idevice users often meet the above encrypted iPhone backup, iTunes asking for backup password, etc. problem, with the "iPhone Backup Password Unlocker", we can easily get back lost backup password!

Recommend video on How to Unlock Encrypted Backup Password!

Source: http://www.recoveriphonedata.net/iphone-back-up-password-encrypted-how-to-retrieve-lost-password/

Check if you would like to receive notice when your post has been responded to.
Note: This requires your email address to be correctly filled in. Your email address will not be displayed on the posts.
Post A Comment On DMNForums Comment on your Facebook page
The Subject of Your Post:
The Keywords of Your Post:
Your Post's Message:

Please click one time only

@ Copyright, 2010 Digital Media Online, All Rights Reserved