User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
This Forum is for: Windows OS

SUBJECT: How to Reset Windows 7 Password with USB Flash Drive?
KEYWORDS: reset windows 7 password usb, usb reset windows 7 password, reset windows 7 password with usb

“Last month, I was very excited to upgrade my OS to Win 7, then I changed the login password by the way. But forgot it. Can I retrieve my lost win 8 login password? (I couldn’t reinstall the OS as there are some important data on my disk) ” From Mecially.

Tom:”I hate him very much, as he changed my win 7 admin password secretly. I tried some possible passwords but all of them didn’t work. Anyone can help me?”

“I purchased a second-hand laptop on Windows 7 from a stranger. But found that it was password protected. Hatefully, that stranger said that he would give me that login password only I gave him some money. Of course, I won’t. Are there any other methods to recover windows 7 password? ” From Jimmy.

Jean:”My god, I forgot my windows 7 password as it is too complicated for me to remember. And I have not used it for a long time. Does anyone have some easy method to recover it? I will give you 10 points”

Here are some questions collect from computer forums. So you can see, Forgetting Win 7 password is actually the biggest problem that most of the win 8 users are facing these days. On the one hand, maybe we forgot windows 7 password for an long time unused PC, or get a secondhand computer which was password protect. On the other hand, perhaps the password changed by us or others suddenly, and we couldn’t remember it. Except from those, there are many reasons. All in all, the most important thing for us is to find the solution. Here introduces an easy and portable solution with an erasable USB flash drive.

How to Reset Windows 7 password USB flash drive?

reset windows 7 password usb

In fact, all you need is a Windows Password Recovery which can help you directly reset your lost or unknown Windows 7 password. After that, you can login your Win 7 without a password required.

As is known, Windows Password Key Professional is thought as a popular and highly recognized Windows password recovery toolkit which allows you only to use a USB (or CD/DVD/) to reset Win7 password. Now go with the following steps, and you can view how to reset windows 7 password with usb easily.

Step 1:  Create a Win 7 Password Reset Disk with a bootable USB flash drive in any available computer

1. Download Windows Password Key Professional and install it in any available PC from its Official site: www.lostwindowspassword.com.

2. Insert a bootable USB into computer, and select your target USB flash drive. Now click the Burn button to start burning an ISO image file to the USB.

3. Click Yes to confirm and continue your operation.

4. Click OK when the burning task completed.

And now the bootable USB flash drive is burned and you can use it to remove your forgotten Win 7 password.

Step 2: Set BIOS to boot from USB in your unknown or lost Win 7 password PC

1. When your computer is powered on, press F2 or Delete during the boot to enter BIOS Setup.

2. You will see some similar BIOS screens like the window below, which is varying according to different computer manufacturers.

3. Choose BOOT Option -> select Boot Device Priority -> set 1st Boot Device to USB [Hard Drive]. Press F10 to save it.

Step 3: Reset Win 7 Password with the burned USB flash drive in your unknown Win 7 password PC

1. Insert the newly created USB flash drive into the locked computer and re-boot it from the USB drive.

2. After launched the USB, the interface of Windows Password Key Professional appears. And you‘ll find all user names of your accounts displayed with the passwords showing unknown or empty.

Unknown means you have a password for the user name, maybe you lost it. Empty means you do not have a password for the user name, you can login the account without password.

3. Click Yes to confirm and continue your operation.

4. Click OK when the password of the selected account is successfully removed.

Now, you can login your Windows 7 without a password required.

Have you got any trouble when operating with this Windows password reset tool? Isn’t easy and convenient to reset Windows 7 password with a bootable USB flash drive? Of course, suppose you have a bootable CD/DVD, Windows Password Key Professional can also be your reliable assistant to reset Windows 7 password with CD/DVD.

Source: http://www.access-passwordrecovery.com/reset-windows-7-password-usb.html

Check if you would like to receive notice when your post has been responded to.
Note: This requires your email address to be correctly filled in. Your email address will not be displayed on the posts.
Post A Comment On DMNForums Comment on your Facebook page
The Subject of Your Post:
The Keywords of Your Post:
Your Post's Message:

Please click one time only

@ Copyright, 2010 Digital Media Online, All Rights Reserved