This Forum is for: Windows OS
DATE: Feb. 22, 2013 2:05 pm gmt
SUBJECT: PDF Editor for Windows 8-Download Win 8 PDF Editor to Edit PDF
KEYWORDS: PDF Editor,Windows 8
KEYWORDS: PDF Editor,Windows 8
Step 1. Download and install Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
Download and install Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 on your Windows computer. To edit PDF on Windows 8, the first thing users need to do is downloading and installing Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 service pack.
Step 2. Download PDF Editor for Windows 8
Click the download button to get the PDF Editor for Windows 8 installation package. And then double-click the .exe file to install PDF Editor for Windows 8 on your computer.
Try PDF Editor for Windows 8 now!
Step 3. Edit a PDF file on Windows 8
Edit text, images, and watermark in a PDF file
* Edit text – In the Home menu, click the Edit icon, and then move your mouse to any PDF text block, you can easily enter new text, correct text errors, and delete a row of text easily.
* Edit images – In the Insert menu, click the Picture icon, users are allowed to add any image from the computer and crop the image to the desired width and height. To delete an image, in the Home menu, click the Edit icon > click to select the image > click Delete key.
* Edit watermark – In the Insert menu, select New Watermark, Delete Watermark, or Upgrade Watermark from the Watermark drop-down list. From here, you can add new text or image watermark, edit and delete an existing watermark.
Insert, extract, delete, and crop PDF pages
* Insert PDF pages – In the Insert menu, you can click the Blank Page to insert a blank page into the existing PDF file or click the From PDF icon to insert a PDF file into the existing PDF file.
* Extract, delete, and crop PDF page – In the Pages Menu, click the corresponding icon to do what you need.
Annotate PDF files with sticky note, text box, and shapes
Annotate PDF files in Windows 8 – This Windows 8 PDF Editor provides users straight-forward tools to add annotations. In the Home menu, users are empowered to select any annotation tools: sticky note, text box, highlighter, underline, strikethrough, cloud, arrows, rectangle, etc. to add your comments.
Besides these above mentioned editing features, you can also split and merge PDF files, convert PDF files to editable Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint, EPUB eBooks, Rich Text Format and more with the best Windows 8 PDF Editor. Download the trial version to find more excellent features by yourself. Have fun in taking control of PDF files.
Try PDF Editor for Windows 8 right now!
You may also like:
- Best PDF Image Remover on Windows/Mac-How to Remove Images from PDF Files on iMac or PC
- Best PDF Editing Software on Mac-Edit PDF Text in Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion/10.7 Lion
- Best PDF Merger on Mac-How to Merge/Join/Combine PDF Files in Mac OS X Mountain Lion/Lion?
- Best Windows 7 PDF Editor Software to Creat, Edit and Convert PDF Files on Windows 7 PC
- Convert PDF to Microsoft Excel in Windows 8 PC with PDF to Excel Converter for Windows 8