Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
This Forum is for: Windows OS

SUBJECT: The Simplest Way to Recover Contacts on Samsung Galaxy
KEYWORDS:
I like the phones of Samsung Galaxy, so I have recently bought a new Samsung Galaxy A7 to take the place of my old A3. I was about to transfer all the data from my A3 to my A7, but something happened unexpectedly. I deleted all the contacts on my A3 by accident, and I had no backups for all the contacts on it. Then I found the Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android, which is compatible with all the phones of Samsung Galaxy including my A3. And then, as you can image, I got back all the contacts and transferred them to my new A7. Now, I am still using this nice Samsung Galaxy Contacts Recovery tool. I think it is really wonderful, so I would like to introduce it to you.

At present, the Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android is regarded the NO. 1 when it comes to data recovery tool for Android. It can help you retrieve text messages, Whatsapp messages, call logs, contacts, photos, videos, audio files and some other documents. What’s more, it can help you deal with data loss because of accidental deletion or system faulty. As an application for Android devices, it supports not only the mobile phones but also the tablets of various brands including Samsung.

Now, let me show you how to use it to do the Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery.

Step 1. Download this Samsung Data Recovery tool on your computer.
Step 2. Connect your Samsung Galaxy device to your computer.
Step 3. On your mobile device, turn on “USB Debugging” option. If you don’t know how to do it, you can refer to the guidance on the window of Dr.Fone, which offers you detailed instructions with screenshots.
Step 4. Then, click on “Next” on the primary window. If you find there is a request for Superuser permission on your mobile device, just click on “Allow”. It is harmless. And then the application will start to analyze the data on your device.
Step 5. After you enter into the process of scanning, choose the items that you want to recover to make the waiting time short. Then, you need to select a scanning mode from “Standard Mode” and “Advanced Mode”. But it is advisable to choose the option of “Standard Mode” and “Scan for Deleted Files”.
Step 6. Now you get the scanning results, you can start to choose the data files for recovery. The option of “Only Display Deleted Items” will help you screen the deleted data files. You are allowed to preview all the data files and decide whether to recover them all or just a part of them. Then, you can tap on the icon of “Recover”. You need to choose a location for your contacts on your computer and you’d better save them in the format of CSV, HTML or VCF.
Step 7. After you recover the contacts on your computer, you can transfer them to your Android device afterwards.

Tutorial: The Simplest Way to Recover Contacts on Samsung Galaxy

CURRENT THREAD: Read whole thread

Check if you would like to receive notice when your post has been responded to.
Note: This requires your email address to be correctly filled in. Your email address will not be displayed on the posts.
Post A Comment On DMNForums Comment on your Facebook page
The Subject of Your Post:
The Keywords of Your Post:
Your Post's Message:

Please click one time only

@ Copyright, 2010 Digital Media Online, All Rights Reserved
Content-type: text/html Windows OS: The Simplest Way to Recover Contacts on Samsung Galaxy

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:
I like the phones of Samsung Galaxy, so I have recently bought a new Samsung Galaxy A7 to take the place of my old A3. I was about to transfer all the data from my A3 to my A7, but something happened unexpectedly. I deleted all the contacts on my A3 by accident, and I had no backups for all the contacts on it. Then I found the Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android, which is compatible with all the phones of Samsung Galaxy including my A3. And then, as you can image, I got back all the contacts and transferred them to my new A7. Now, I am still using this nice Samsung Galaxy Contacts Recovery tool. I think it is really wonderful, so I would like to introduce it to you.

At present, the Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android is regarded the NO. 1 when it comes to data recovery tool for Android. It can help you retrieve text messages, Whatsapp messages, call logs, contacts, photos, videos, audio files and some other documents. What’s more, it can help you deal with data loss because of accidental deletion or system faulty. As an application for Android devices, it supports not only the mobile phones but also the tablets of various brands including Samsung.

Step 3. On your mobile device, turn on “USB Debugging” option. If you don’t know how to do it, you can refer to the guidance on the window of Dr.Fone, which offers you detailed instructions with screenshots.
Step 4. Then, click on “Next” on the primary window. If you find there is a request for Superuser permission on your mobile device, just click on “Allow”. It is harmless. And then the application will start to analyze the data on your device.
Step 5. After you enter into the process of scanning, choose the items that you want to recover to make the waiting time short. Then, you need to select a scanning mode from “Standard Mode” and “Advanced Mode”. But it is advisable to choose the option of “Standard Mode” and “Scan for Deleted Files”.
Step 6. Now you get the scanning results, you can start to choose the data files for recovery. The option of “Only Display Deleted Items” will help you screen the deleted data files. You are allowed to preview all the data files and decide whether to recover them all or just a part of them. Then, you can tap on the icon of “Recover”. You need to choose a location for your contacts on your computer and you’d better save them in the format of CSV, HTML or VCF.
Step 7. After you recover the contacts on your computer, you can transfer them to your Android device afterwards.

Note: This requires your email address to be correctly filled in. Your email address will not be displayed on the posts.
Your Post's Message:

Content-type: text/html Windows OS: The Simplest Way to Recover Contacts on Samsung Galaxy

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message: