Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
This Forum is for: Windows OS

SUBJECT: How to Recover Deleted Data Files from Samsung Galaxy S6
KEYWORDS:
What do you do if you have just deleted important data files on your phone? In fact, I have done this a few days ago, on my Samsung S6. Luckily, I have finally got them back. In order to help you avoid detours, I’d like to share you my story.

I searched on the Internet and got to know a nice data recovery tool for Samsung Galaxy S6 with a lot of favorable comments online. So I downloaded it. With the help of tutorials online, I got out of the trouble. In view of the fact that a firsthand operation tutorial may be more understandable, I wrote this article.

First, I would like to introduce the Samsung Galaxy S6 Data Recovery tool to you. Its name is the Dr.Fone for Android. As a tool for Android, it supports more than 2000 models of Android phone. And, the types of data that is recoverable with this application are including the text messages, WhatsApp messages, photos, audios, videos, and some documents.

Let’s jump to the operation on how to recover lost files from Samsung Galaxy S6 with Dr.Fone for Android.

Step 1. You need to download it on your computer. There are two different versions for your choice, and you can choose one that is compatible with your computer depending on it is a Windows one or a Mac one.
Step 2. Plug in your Samsung or other Android phone to your computer.
Step 3. Following the guidance on screen, enable the “USB Debugging” on your phone.
Step 4. Tap on the “Next” button to go to the scanning process.
Step 5. If your phone is a rooted one, you have to show your permission for Superuser request by taping on “Allow” on your phone.
Step 6. Now, you need to make some settings on the primary window before you scan your phone. All the options are easy to understand.
Step 7. After you get the results of scanning, you are in the last step. In this step, you can preview all the items there and choose the items that you want to recover.
Finally, choose a position to store the data recovered. By the way, the results include both the deleted data and the preexisting one. You can click on “Only Display Deleted Items” to separate them.

Tutorial: How to Recover Deleted Data Files from Samsung Galaxy S6

Check if you would like to receive notice when your post has been responded to.
Note: This requires your email address to be correctly filled in. Your email address will not be displayed on the posts.
Post A Comment On DMNForums Comment on your Facebook page
The Subject of Your Post:
The Keywords of Your Post:
Your Post's Message:

Please click one time only

@ Copyright, 2010 Digital Media Online, All Rights Reserved
Content-type: text/html Windows OS: How to Recover Deleted Data Files from Samsung Galaxy S6

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:
What do you do if you have just deleted important data files on your phone? In fact, I have done this a few days ago, on my Samsung S6. Luckily, I have finally got them back. In order to help you avoid detours, I’d like to share you my story.

I searched on the Internet and got to know a nice data recovery tool for Samsung Galaxy S6 with a lot of favorable comments online. So I downloaded it. With the help of tutorials online, I got out of the trouble. In view of the fact that a firsthand operation tutorial may be more understandable, I wrote this article.

First, I would like to introduce the Samsung Galaxy S6 Data Recovery tool to you. Its name is the Dr.Fone for Android. As a tool for Android, it supports more than 2000 models of Android phone. And, the types of data that is recoverable with this application are including the text messages, WhatsApp messages, photos, audios, videos, and some documents.

Let’s jump to the operation on how to recover lost files from Samsung Galaxy S6 with Dr.Fone for Android.

Step 1. You need to download it on your computer. There are two different versions for your choice, and you can choose one that is compatible with your computer depending on it is a Windows one or a Mac one.
Step 3. Following the guidance on screen, enable the “USB Debugging” on your phone.
Step 5. If your phone is a rooted one, you have to show your permission for Superuser request by taping on “Allow” on your phone.
Step 6. Now, you need to make some settings on the primary window before you scan your phone. All the options are easy to understand.
Step 7. After you get the results of scanning, you are in the last step. In this step, you can preview all the items there and choose the items that you want to recover.
Finally, choose a position to store the data recovered. By the way, the results include both the deleted data and the preexisting one. You can click on “Only Display Deleted Items” to separate them.

Note: This requires your email address to be correctly filled in. Your email address will not be displayed on the posts.
Your Post's Message:

Content-type: text/html Windows OS: How to Recover Deleted Data Files from Samsung Galaxy S6

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message: