Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
This Forum is for: Windows OS

SUBJECT: How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone
KEYWORDS:
I apologize if this is a stupid question: I saved tons of pictures on my computer, but how do I copy photos from my PC to iPhone 5s? I have tried to send photos with many tools but none of them works. Do I need some other apps? Or is it much simpler to do?

Nowadays, many people save their photos on their computer, but most people don't know how to transfer photos from computer to iPhone. There are some tools that can move photos from computer to iPhone but may erase the data during the transferring. Therefore, you need a more professional tool to copy photos from PC to iPhone – iPhone Transfer.

iPhone Transfer is designed to sync photos from computer to iPhone without the restrictions from iTunes. It can do more and better than iTunes. You can transfer photos from both PC and Mac to iPhone with this tool. It supports from the most latest iPhone 5s to iPhone 3GS. With its help, you can easily import and export your photos between computer and iPhone.

iPhone Transfer – professional photo manager for iPhone

Step 1 Install the iPhone Photo Transfer
Step 2 Transfer photos from computer to iPhone

Learn more: How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone

Check if you would like to receive notice when your post has been responded to.
Note: This requires your email address to be correctly filled in. Your email address will not be displayed on the posts.
Post A Comment On DMNForums Comment on your Facebook page
The Subject of Your Post:
The Keywords of Your Post:
Your Post's Message:

Please click one time only

@ Copyright, 2010 Digital Media Online, All Rights Reserved
Content-type: text/html Windows OS: How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:
I apologize if this is a stupid question: I saved tons of pictures on my computer, but how do I copy photos from my PC to iPhone 5s? I have tried to send photos with many tools but none of them works. Do I need some other apps? Or is it much simpler to do?

Nowadays, many people save their photos on their computer, but most people don't know how to transfer photos from computer to iPhone. There are some tools that can move photos from computer to iPhone but may erase the data during the transferring. Therefore, you need a more professional tool to copy photos from PC to iPhone – iPhone Transfer.

iPhone Transfer is designed to sync photos from computer to iPhone without the restrictions from iTunes. It can do more and better than iTunes. You can transfer photos from both PC and Mac to iPhone with this tool. It supports from the most latest iPhone 5s to iPhone 3GS. With its help, you can easily import and export your photos between computer and iPhone.

Note: This requires your email address to be correctly filled in. Your email address will not be displayed on the posts.
Your Post's Message:

Content-type: text/html Windows OS: How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS: