This Forum is for: Adobe After Effects
DATE: Dec 30, 2015 1:16 pm gmt
SUBJECT: Canon HF R62 AVCHD FCP: Edit Canon VIXIA HF R62 AVCHD MTS videos in FCP X on Mac
You may have recorded some AVCHD videos with Canon VIXIA HF R62, have you encountered problems when you import them into Final Cut Pro X? On the forums, many users are complaining that FCP X can't import Canon HF R62 recorded AVCHD MTS files, and they want a solution to this, because FCP X is the most popular video editing program on Mac and they need to use FCP X to edit the AVCHD footages. In this case, how can we import Canon HF R62 AVCHD MTS videos to FCP X and edit smoothly? Here we have the best method for you, that's to convert Canon HF R62 AVCHD MTS to Apple ProRes 422 codec MOV format, because Apple ProRes codec is the best supported codec of FCP X, with this codec you won't have any importing or editing issues.
You will need a Canon HF R62 to FCP X converter to help you to transcode Canon HF R62 AVCHD MTS files to Apple ProRes codec MOV format, here we recommend the best Canon HF R62 to FCP X converter for you, the program is HD Video Converter for Mac, this powerful software will help you to convert any HD videos to FCP X native supported Apple ProRes codec, it also has many optimized formats for other video editing programs and playable devices, such as DNxHD codec for Avid Media Composer, MPG/WMV/MOV for Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, Apple InterMediate Codec for iMovie/Final Cut Express, etc. you can choose the one you need.
How to convert Canon VIXIA HF R62 AVCHD MTS to Apple ProRes for FCP X
1. Free download HD Video Converter for Mac, install this software on your computer. This software also has Windows version, you can also use it to convert videos on Windows PC.
2. Launch this Canon HF R62 to FCP X converter, you will see its main interface, you can drag and drop the footages to the software, or you can click "Import" button to import the Canon HF R62 AVCHD MTS recordings.
3. After you imported the AVCHD MTS videos, please click "Profile" bar to choose output format. As Apple ProRes codec is the best codec for FCP X, just click "Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422" as output format.
4. You can customize the output parameters in "Settings", it is available to adjust the resolution, bitrate, frame rate, etc. if you don't need to adjust you can skip this step.
5. Click "Start" button on the main interface to convert Canon VIXIA HF R62 AVCHD MTS to Apple ProRes for FCP X on Mac.
The HD Video Converter for Mac will convert your AVCHD videos at top speed with high quality, when the Canon HF R62 AVCHD MTS files are converted, you can import and edit them in FCP X without problems.
canon xa35 avchd mts to fcp x, canon xa35 avchd to final cut pro, canon xa35 final cut pro x, canon xa35 mts to apple prores, canon xa35 to fcp, canon xa35 to fcp x
recover photos from sony handycam, recover videos from sony handycam, restore deleted videos from sony handycam, retrieve video files from sony handycam, sony handycam video recovery
Canon XA30 AVCHD files to FCP X, canon xa30 avchd mts to fcp x, canon xa30 avchd to final cut pro, canon xa30 final cut pro x, canon xa30 mts to apple prores, canon xa30 to fcp, Canon XA30 to FCP X